• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Pdfs for April Specials?

In summary, the April specials at Pampered Chef include discounts on top-selling kitchen tools and cookware sets. These specials can be viewed and downloaded on the website or through a consultant. While a consultant is not necessary to access the specials, it is recommended for personalized assistance and potential additional promotions. The specials are available in most countries, but may have variations or exclusions. They also have an expiration date at the end of the month.
kam
Staff member
I would like to update my 3-month and mini-catty flyers, but I need the pdfs of the April specials. Also, I think that the March host special had a "mystery" (i.e. new) product, so if that flyer has been updated, I would need that one as well to make the updates.Would someone be able to post those here?THANKS!

Here you go!!

Attachments

• mkt6649-042016us-april-guestflyer.pdf
    270.3 KB · Views: 2,302
  • mkt6660-042017us-april-hostflyer.pdf
    206.9 KB · Views: 2,426
Thank you!

kam said:
I would like to update my 3-month and mini-catty flyers, but I need the pdfs of the April specials. Also, I think that the March host special had a "mystery" (i.e. new) product, so if that flyer has been updated, I would need that one as well to make the updates.Would someone be able to post those here?THANKS!
I hope this is what you were asking for.

Attachments

• MarAprMay17_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 592
Suzanne C Shepard said:
I hope this is what you were asking for.
Do you have this with just April, May and June?

1. What are the specials for April at Pampered Chef?

The April specials at Pampered Chef include discounts on our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware sets. Check out our website or contact your consultant for more details.

2. Can I view or download the PDFs for the April specials?

Yes, you can view and download the PDFs for the April specials on our website or through your consultant. Simply click on the "Specials" tab and select the April specials to access the PDFs.

3. Do I need a consultant to access the PDFs for the April specials?

No, you can also access the PDFs for the April specials directly from our website. However, we highly recommend contacting a consultant for personalized assistance and to take advantage of any additional promotions or deals.

4. Are the April specials available in all countries?

Our April specials are available in most countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, there may be some variations or exclusions depending on local regulations and availability. Please check with your consultant for more information.

5. Is there an expiration date for the April specials?

Yes, the April specials have a limited time offer and will expire at the end of the month. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies