• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have?? Gift Under $Xx Flyer?

In summary, the community on CC has taken many of the flyers that have been made here and put them up on the CC site. This is not right and people should not do this.
pamperedalaska
Greetings Everyone and Happy Spring! I am wondering if anyone has a flyer already made up for Gifts under $25 or Under $50? I wanted to hand it out with a Fundraiser I am doing. I have searched on here and havent been able to find one. Thank you in advance.

I've been trying to make one too. Can you send me the one you made? [email protected] Thanks!

That's a great idea! I'm thinking I could hand them out at school for end of year teacher gifts?

I didn't see one in the files. but that may be because you can go to CC and print our product line three ways, by price (low to high), product name, and product number. There is a gift ideas brochure that it useful. It gives ideas for gifts for all kinds of occasions. I update it every season and print it out for myself for booths and keep it in my folders for parties. I have put a disclaimer on it that prices and products are current as of 3/01/11 so that even if you give someone an old one, the ideas are still there though some of the products may have retired and prices are subject to change.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...deas-brochure-gift-ideas-brochure-ss-2011.doc

Ladies and gents: we have an EXCELLENT way to share files on this forum. Anyone can attach a file in a reply and we can always search the files to see if what we need has been posted somewhere. Can we please not ruin a good thread by clogging it up with requests to personally e-mail things to people? If I want to deal with that, I'd be in the PC Community instead of here!

I always printed my product list sorted by price, but if there is something more attractive, I'd love to see it...and.....I'd love it if you could attach it here on this thread......Thank you in advance!

Ladies and gents: we have an EXCELLENT way to share files on this forum. Anyone can attach a file in a reply and we can always search the files to see if what we need has been posted somewhere. Can we please not ruin a good thread by clogging it up with requests to personally e-mail things to people? If I want to deal with that, I'd be in the PC Community instead of here!

some people quit putting there flyers on here because OTHERS take them to the community on CC and put the stuff up. I know myself if I wanted to make my hard work property of PC I would send it to them myself. I know I am not the only one who thinks these forums should be kept completely separate. If it's a document you have created then go for it, that's your perogative, but when it isn't it means you have taken the liberty to give PC full use of someone elses work...that's not right.

Shelly Flanagan said:
some people quit putting there flyers on here because OTHERS take them to the community on CC and put the stuff up. I know myself if I wanted to make my hard work property of PC I would send it to them myself. I know I am not the only one who thinks these forums should be kept completely separate. If it's a document you have created then go for it, that's your perogative, but when it isn't it means you have taken the liberty to give PC full use of someone elses work...that's not right.

I understand that. Again, it's very simple to PM on this forum. I would suggest PMing someone instead of putting your e-mail out there. JMO

Since we have access to both forums, there will be crossover. That can't be helped. This is definitely the superior one at the moment. I personally, will take good info wherever I can find it, which is mostly here but I find a few good things over there once in a while. This is the forum I check multipe times a day, that one I check every few days.

lt1jane said:
Since we have access to both forums, there will be crossover. That can't be helped. This is definitely the superior one at the moment. I personally, will take good info wherever I can find it, which is mostly here but I find a few good things over there once in a while. This is the forum I check multipe times a day, that one I check every few days.
I think, though, the point was that once posted in the Community, that document becomes the property of PC (per the terms), and some people don't like that their work is being taken and posted without their permission on the Community. The only way to help that is by not posting for others to take at will.

NooraK said:
I think, though, the point was that once posted in the Community, that document becomes the property of PC (per the terms), and some people don't like that their work is being taken and posted without their permission on the Community. The only way to help that is by not posting for others to take at will.

That's exactly my point Noora, thank you for understanding. I have noticed one person in particular posting other peoples work on CC immediately after it posts here. That is upsetting to me. I know Kam and many others work very hard on their documents and they are kind enough to share with the rest of us. I know my NED seems to end up with things from here and I see her give credit to people who I KNOW FOR A FACT are NOT the original author and that iritates the heck out of me. If I ever use something, I give credit where credit is due. And I certainly will NEVER put someone else's hard work out there for PC or anyone else to take without the original persons ok.

Shelly Flanagan said:

NooraK said:

Shelly Flanagan said:
That's exactly my point Noora, thank you for understanding. I have noticed one person in particular posting other peoples work on CC immediately after it posts here. That is upsetting to me. I know Kam and many others work very hard on their documents and they are kind enough to share with the rest of us. I know my NED seems to end up with things from here and I see her give credit to people who I KNOW FOR A FACT are NOT the original author and that iritates the heck out of me. If I ever use something, I give credit where credit is due. And I certainly will NEVER put someone else's hard work out there for PC or anyone else to take without the original persons ok.

Boy, am I glad this has come up...and I am not the only one who feels this way.

I, for one, DO NOT want my flyers posted over on the other forum for the exact reason Noora states. It becomes property of PC. Not sure exactly what that would mean...but, I personally don't care for that.

I rarely go over to the CC forum, but I happened to catch one of my flyers posted over there a few months ago. I don't need personal recognition...but don't claim it as your own. The post stated, "Here is blah blah flyer in case anyone can use it." In my opinion, it implies that you are taking credit for it. It would have been better to state "I found this flyer someone else created..." or something along those lines. I don't need to be called out by name, but don't imply you did it. (I PM'd the poster and it was an honest mistake - she didn't mean any harm - and she removed her post, which I was grateful.)

I DON'T MIND SHARING and the fact that I post my flyers here, I think shows that I don't mind sharing. I work very hard on my flyers - and now that the HO flyers have gotten harder to work with (for me to fit into my formats) means I spend a bit more time creating my flyers. Plus all the add'l items each month means it takes a lot more effort to fit it all in.

And, here is my opinion on this board. I LOVE this board. But, we pay for the privilege of getting the files posted on here. If you have spent the very minimal amount of money to be here you also get access to all the wonderful info, files, recipes here. I don't know how to state that without sounding...um..."unsharing" or "unkind", if you know what I mean. I would NEVER want to see this board go away.

Quite a few people create wonderful things and post those ideas and files here for us all to use. I feel it is up to the person who created the file, gathered the info, etc to post the file on the other board, if that is what they want.

Thanks for listening to me vent! :) (Oh, and if anyone sees my flyers over there, please let me know!!! THANKS!)

Last edited:
I have to admit I have found recipe collections here that I have posted there and admitted they were from here. I even put a plug in for this forum. The collections I posted were not new ones, they were at least 2 years old. Some of those I initailly received through my own cluster. I found identical copies here. Recipe collections I get from so many places I don't always remember where it came from.

I would NEVER post flyers. Yes, Kam, I love your work, but I agree if someone wants that they need to come here for it.

I never take credit for creating these things, but I will pass recipe collections along. I don't take credit for creating the gift ideas brochure that I update every season, but I do maintain it.

KAM, thank you for all you do with the flyers.....I appreciate every single one. Sorry for people not giving credit where credit is due. Keep up the fantastic work.

can't figure out how to delete my message! sorry!

1. What are some gift ideas under $25 on the "Does Anyone Have?? Gift Under $25 Flyer?"

Some popular gift ideas under $25 on the flyer include the Quick Slice, Garlic Peeler, and Mini Measure-All Cup.

2. Can I find gifts for both men and women on the "Does Anyone Have?? Gift Under $50 Flyer?"

Yes, the flyer offers a variety of gifts for both men and women. Some popular options include the Flexible Cutting Mats, Mix 'N Scraper, and Veggie Spiralizer.

3. Is there a "Does Anyone Have?? Gift Under $100 Flyer?"

Yes, there is a flyer specifically for gifts under $100. It includes larger kitchen tools such as the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Classic Batter Bowl, and Rockcrok Dutch Oven.

4. Can I find gifts for foodies on the "Does Anyone Have?? Gift Under $50 Flyer?"

Definitely! The flyer offers a variety of tools and gadgets that are perfect for foodies, such as the Herb Mill, Citrus Peeler, and Food Chopper.

5. Are there any discounted items on the "Does Anyone Have?? Gift Under $25 Flyer?"

Yes, there are some discounted items on the flyer, such as the Easy-Read Measuring Colander and Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. These make great budget-friendly gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Halle-Doodle