• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Spring Open House Flyer!

In summary, the deadline for submitting a flyer request for the Spring Open House is two weeks before the event date. You can customize the flyer with your own information and photos, and request up to 100 flyers. A digital version of the flyer is also available, at no cost, along with the printed copies. However, a small fee may be required for a large quantity of flyers.
Rosebud
I going to be doing a Spring Open House and I'm looking for a flyer to hang up around town to advertise but I don't have the time to create a new one from scratch. Has anyone made one that I could just edit? I've searched the files and didn't really find anything.

I'd really appreciate it!

Rosebud said:
I going to be doing a Spring Open House and I'm looking for a flyer to hang up around town to advertise but I don't have the time to create a new one from scratch. Has anyone made one that I could just edit? I've searched the files and didn't really find anything.

I'd really appreciate it!

I edited one I found on here. (attached)

Attachments

• new product open house.doc
    172.5 KB · Views: 899
Thank you Ashley!

What is the deadline for submitting a flyer request?

The deadline for submitting a flyer request for the Spring Open House is two weeks before the event date. This allows our team enough time to design and print the flyers.

Can I customize the flyer with my own information and photos?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your own information and photos. Our team will provide a template for you to fill in your details, such as the event date, time, location, and your contact information. You can also add photos of products or your own personal branding.

How many flyers can I request for the Spring Open House?

You can request up to 100 flyers for the Spring Open House. If you need more than that, please contact our team for further assistance.

Can I request a digital version of the flyer?

Yes, you can request a digital version of the flyer in addition to the printed copies. This can be useful for promoting the event on social media or through email. Our team will provide a high-resolution PDF version of the flyer for you to use.

Is there a cost for the flyer design and printing?

There is no cost for the flyer design and printing. This service is included in your Pampered Chef consultant agreement. However, if you require a large quantity of flyers, there may be a small fee to cover the printing costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• valgal49
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lauriedip