• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House Flyer: Celebrate the Season with Us!

In summary, a Holiday Open House Flyer is a promotional material for a holiday-themed event hosted by Pampered Chef. It can be obtained by contacting a local consultant, checking the website, or receiving it through mail or social media. While RSVP is not required, it is recommended to ensure a smooth experience. Attendees are encouraged to bring friends and family to the event, which offers product samples, recipe demonstrations, giveaways, and exclusive discounts. It is a great opportunity to get into the holiday spirit and find unique gifts.
myjobisaparty
I used a Fall Open House flyer that I found on here and edited it for Holiday Open House if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Holiday Open House Flyer.doc
    27 KB · Views: 903
I tried to open this file and it isn't working. Any suggestions? I haven't had a problem before with opening a word doc.

Document infoMaybe its because I have 2003--been a while since I upgraded?? Might try saving it to your hard drive and then opening???? SORRY!
Laura

It opened fine for me.
Nice flyer i may add.

If you have Open Office (it's free at openoffice.org) you can open just about any document - even from older versions of Word.

Oh - and good job on the flier!:thumbup:

One question - what groupings are on the "attached list"? I don't see that page.

Gift SetsI haven't finished updated the one from last year yet. Some of the item #s have changed as well as prices. As soon as I get that done, I'll post it. Probably won't be today though--we're closing on a house we've had on the market for over a year!!!!! WHOO HOO! :) :) :)

Wow! This is great, I've been looking for something like this. Thanks!

This flyer looks great. Have you finished the "attached list" yet?

Thanks for posting this!

ListI haven't forgotten to update this gift set document. . . we've just ran into a LOT of things this last week that have taken my attention. I hope to get it done soon and forward it on--sorry for not delivering on a promise as fast as I should've! :) :) :) :)
THANKS!
Laura

Here it is!!!I've finished the revisions!!! :) :) :) I can't upload it to here though--it won't accept excel files?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyway--if you want it, email me at [email protected] with "Holiday Gift Sets" in the subject. :)
Laura

What is a Holiday Open House Flyer?

A Holiday Open House Flyer is a promotional material that advertises a holiday-themed event hosted by Pampered Chef. It usually includes details such as date, time, location, and featured products or activities.

How can I obtain a Holiday Open House Flyer?

You can obtain a Holiday Open House Flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website for upcoming events in your area. You may also receive a flyer through mail or social media if you are a registered customer.

Do I need to RSVP for the Holiday Open House event?

While RSVP is not required, it is highly recommended so we can prepare enough supplies and ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your consultant or through our website.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your loved ones to the Holiday Open House event. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef products and have a fun holiday shopping experience together.

What can I expect at the Holiday Open House event?

At the event, you can expect to see and sample various holiday-themed products, learn new recipes, participate in giveaways, and take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions. It's a great opportunity to get into the holiday spirit and find unique gifts for your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KatieLu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
KatieLu
  • smithcooking