• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Festive Holiday Gift Sets - Shop Now!

In Summary, PC is offering holiday gift sets this year. There are different set ideas with different budget levels incorporated. One version is taken from the website, another from the product list from the mini catty. There is an editable box for you to type in your info. Kathleen created hers using Acro. There are cheaper sets available, but Kathleen's set is different and has a lot of editing options.
chefchristine1023
Hi all--

Has anyone made a flyer showing the holiday gift sets that PC is offering this holiday season to have at shows?? If so, can someone post it! Thanks in advance!
-Christine

You can download and print the one PC has on CC.

I also use another one year-round that has many different set ideas with different budget levels incorporated. I always have that in my show folders because there is always an occasion coming up to give a gift. If you check the files for "gift ideas brochure" you will find the one I use. I did not create this one, but I have kept it up to date.

For some reason I cant find the one on PC, where would it be?

It's on CC, go to the Download Center, find the Theme Shows, pick Homemade for the Holidays, under the Display Cards, Tips & Ideas is a link for 2010 Holiday gift ideas.

I Tried to copy and paste the link, but it didn't work.

I don't care for the one on CC.

First, it has the "old" picture for the Bamboo set showing 4 bowls and not 2 (there was a thread about this a few weeks ago about someone ordering based on the picture - not the words).

Second, being cheap...er...frugal...I prefer to print one page vs two when possible - especially color.

Third, the one on CC does not have the "total" price - which is very clear in the online gifts section.

Fourth, the "Mix n Match" set is different from the Mini-catty and online set of the same name. Yes, it is cheaper, but it does not keep things consistent.

Anyway, for those reasons, I created my own.

Version 1, I took the text from the website.
Version 2, I grabbed the product list from the mini catty which shows item numbers and individual prices.

There is one big editable box in the lower right by the bow. Using Acro, you should be able to type in your info and a some lines of text, if you want.

Oh, and "buyer beware" - read over these before using. My computer has been freaky and I have to keep re-booting - I hope I have everything right.

Use if you want...

Attachments

• Gift2010_ver1_fillable.pdf
    666.7 KB · Views: 821
  • Gift2010_ver2_fillable.pdf
    851.3 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:
Kathleen - these are great! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! those are perfect!

Hello All. Kathleen, thanks a million. These are fabulous!

wow thanks!

As always Kat!!! You are the best!!! Thank you SO much!!!

Thank you SO Much!!! You help us look so good and I really appreciate the time and effort, along with your generosity!

Kathleen these are AWESOME..thank you sooo much. This is just what I have been wishing for...

TPC should hire you in their marketing dept! *MUAH*

Thank you everyone! And I wasn't all that happy with these - just kind of threw them together so I had something. But, thank you for all the nice comments!

Are there any sets that are under $50

Thanks so much for posting this!! I love it!

Thank you so much! I have been bugging my Directors for something like this

thank you so much, greatly appreciated!! :D

What are the featured products in the Holiday Gift Sets Flyer?

The Holiday Gift Sets Flyer features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware sets, including our popular Stoneware Collection, Cutlery Set, and Mini Baker Set.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Holiday Gift Sets?

Yes, the Holiday Gift Sets Flyer includes special discounts and promotions on select products, making it the perfect time to stock up on gifts for your loved ones or yourself.

Can I customize the items in the Holiday Gift Sets?

Unfortunately, the items in our Holiday Gift Sets are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized gift set.

What is the return policy for items purchased from the Holiday Gift Sets Flyer?

Our standard return policy applies to items purchased from the Holiday Gift Sets Flyer. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Is there a deadline for ordering from the Holiday Gift Sets Flyer?

Yes, the Holiday Gift Sets Flyer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to place your order before the deadline to ensure timely delivery for the holiday season. You can check the flyer or our website for the specific deadline date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies