• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customizable Pampered Chef Gift Sets: Get Creative & Save!

In summary, to customize a Pampered Chef gift set, simply choose the products you want to include and add them to your cart during checkout. You can choose specific products and mix and match from different categories. There is no extra cost for customization and you can include a gift receipt. Delivery time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. It is recommended to place your order at least 2 weeks in advance for timely delivery.
HockeyLover
I had someone mention the other day that they wished PC would offer more gift sets. So, I started poking around here to see what you all have offered in the past. I used a few ideas and tweaked them a bit, offering discounts. Just wanted some feedback. This is my first attempt at a flyer (other than changing name and contact info...:angel: ). I plan on putting it in the front sleeve of my show binder.

View attachment Gift Sets.doc

looks good, thank you for sharing... I actually saw one like this but old and was gonna update it when I found the time:)

Thank you so much for sharing. I think it looks great.

Related to Customizable Pampered Chef Gift Sets: Get Creative & Save!

1. How do I customize a Pampered Chef gift set?

To customize a Pampered Chef gift set, simply choose the products you want to include in the set and add them to your cart. Then, during the checkout process, you will have the option to select your desired gift wrapping and to include a personalized message.

2. Can I choose specific products to include in the gift set?

Yes, you have the option to choose specific products to include in the gift set. Simply browse our selection of products and add the ones you want to your cart. You can also mix and match products from different categories to create a unique and personalized gift set.

3. Is there an extra cost for customizing a gift set?

There is no extra cost for customizing a Pampered Chef gift set. The price of the gift set will depend on the products you choose to include, but there is no additional fee for the customization service.

4. Can I include a gift receipt with the gift set?

Yes, you can include a gift receipt with the gift set. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add a gift message and select whether you want a gift receipt included with the order.

5. How long will it take to receive a customized gift set?

The delivery time for a customized gift set will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose during checkout. However, we recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
reba515
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies