• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Mystery Host Flyer for Your Holiday Bizarre Sales? Request Here!

In summary, a Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to incentivize customers to host virtual parties. It offers the chance for one lucky party host to win all of the host rewards from the party, even if they did not physically host the party themselves. The flyer contains a unique party link that each guest must use when placing their order, and the more orders placed through the link, the more entries the host receives into the mystery host drawing. Anyone who agrees to host a virtual party with a Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the promotion, and the benefits include increased party sales and the opportunity for significant savings for the host. However, there may be limitations and restrictions, so it is important
schel
Hello everyone!

I am doing a Holiday Bizzare and wonder if anyone has a Mystery Host Flyer I could E-mail to all my past hosts and guests along with my orders from the Holiday Bizzare I am doing on the 28th. I hope this will generate increase in sales along with any Bizzare orders I may get at the Bizzare when I go.

Thank you if you can help me.

P.S.
I tried the search thing, but I am not very lucky with finding anything.

Thanks!
Schel :)

Oh forgot to ask also. Back a while ago, there was a document you could open that had a Santa flying by and the countdown to Christmas. The countdown was always counting to the second. I have it, but cannot open the picture of santa flying, all I can get is the words to display. Anyone have that also?
Schel

I dont have it but I would like to see it. I could always have my DH whi is a grapic Artist see if he can fix it up and then send it back?? Let me know!

thechefofnorthbend said:
I dont have it but I would like to see it. I could always have my DH whi is a grapic Artist see if he can fix it up and then send it back?? Let me know!

Well, I found one on another thread, I changed up a little. I wish I knew how to put pictures or a border on it, but I am computer challenged! So if you want, here it is...
Schel

Attachments

• mystery host doc.doc
    61 KB · Views: 453

What is a Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail?

A Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to incentivize customers to host virtual parties. It offers the chance for one lucky party host to win all of the host rewards from the party, even if they did not physically host the party themselves.

How does the Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail work?

Once a customer agrees to host a party, the consultant will send them a Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail to forward to their guests. The flyer contains a unique party link that each guest must use when placing their order. The more orders placed through the party link, the more entries the host receives into the mystery host drawing.

Who is eligible to participate in the Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail?

Anyone who agrees to host a virtual party with a Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail promotion. This includes the original party host, as well as their invited guests who place orders through the designated party link.

What are the benefits of using a Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail?

The Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail not only encourages guests to place orders and boosts party sales, but it also offers the opportunity for one lucky host to win all of the host rewards from the party. This can result in significant savings for the host and a fun surprise for the guests.

Are there any limitations or restrictions for the Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail?

The Mystery Host Flyer for E-Mail promotion is subject to certain rules and restrictions, which may vary depending on the consultant and the specific party. It is important to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions outlined in the flyer before participating in the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKrisB