• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Recipe List for Hosts | Find the Perfect Menu for Your Seasonal Gathering

In summary, Cheffers offers a list of recipes for the season, but guests are not allowed to choose their own. Hosts are provided with a master list of ingredients, and are allowed to choose one recipe from that list per month. This way, the host can showcase upcoming host specials without having to worry about creating a unique dish.
ksmedic
Hello Cheffers.

I am thinking about making a list of recipes for my host packet that says what this season's recipes are that I'm making. I have found it is a nightmare if I don't specify the recipe options because they come up with some bizzare recipe that I've never made and doesn't show off any products!
Does anyone else have a flyer/list of recipes for the season?

Also,
What recipes are you all making this fall?

Thanks as always. I love this site!!!!

I pick the same recipe for each month and do the same recipe all month. I don't allow my hosts to choose. That way I am sure to show off not only the big ticket items, but incorporate the specials for the months I am trying to book.
This month I am doing zesty skillet ravioli.

I suggest a few. I def don't give them free reign on that one. I usually ask, would you like a salad or a pizza, or I may offer Fajitas or a dessert. The two I did all of August (and most of the summer) were Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and the Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza.

I offer:
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
Cool and Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad
Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza
3 Cheese Garden Veggie Pizza
Fajitas

I always offer a dessert, but have never had anyone choose it. I always tell them that if they have 15 confirmed, then I will bring a dessert.
I also post the recipes on my website, so that hosts and guests can get it. I do offer recipe cards at my show, but not my show recipes. If they want the recipe which we prepared (and they usually do), I make them go to my website and get it. I like to encourage web traffic. It also saves me from having to double check if I have enough copies of specific recipe cards and having to appologize if the person in front of them took the last one.

ksmedic said:
Hello Cheffers.

I am thinking about making a list of recipes for my host packet that says what this season's recipes are that I'm making. I have found it is a nightmare if I don't specify the recipe options because they come up with some bizzare recipe that I've never made and doesn't show off any products!
Does anyone else have a flyer/list of recipes for the season?

Also,
What recipes are you all making this fall?

Thanks as always. I love this site!!!!

I do exactly what you are thinking. This season I have three recipes I'm offering all season. There is a master list of just the ingredients to get in all my host packets. The host chooses one and gets the ingredients for it.

Anit-Pasti Pull Aparts
Chicken Enchilada Pizza
Spumoni Brownies

The only thing I don't like about the pull apart pizza is that it is hard to clean the stoneware, and if the host is helping with the dishes it may be a deterrent.

lesliec said:
The only thing I don't like about the pull apart pizza is that it is hard to clean the stoneware, and if the host is helping with the dishes it may be a deterrent.

What was hard to clean about it? Mine came clean with a pan scraper and hot water like normal.

wadesgirl said:
I do exactly what you are thinking. This season I have three recipes I'm offering all season. There is a master list of just the ingredients to get in all my host packets. The host chooses one and gets the ingredients for it.

Anit-Pasti Pull Aparts
Chicken Enchilada Pizza
Spumoni Brownies

I provide the ingredients for my hosts, which is a big factor in why I choose the one recipe per month.

beckyjsmith said:
I provide the ingredients for my hosts, which is a big factor in why I choose the one recipe per month.

That would make it easy for you especially if there is an item or two you can buy in bulk or have in your own garden.

I select recipe choices from the Season's Best Recipe Collection and add the book in their Host packet. During Host coaching, we discuss the recipe choices and narrow it down to one or two. I then have her guests sign her cookbook during the show.

I always choose my recipes to showcase the upcoming host special (for bookings). My recipes in September focus on SS cookware to book for October. I have my 3 recipes posted on my website (see my signature) if you want to view. I guide my hosts to my website to get the ingredients and choose one of my recipes.

I tell my hosts, "I'm making ____________ for my parties this month. Does that sound good to you?"It's rare for me to have a host ask for something different. When they do it's because of allergies (one is allergic to cinnamon) or taste preferences (I have several hosts who dislike chocolate).

What is "Host Chooses From List"?

"Host Chooses From List" is a special perk offered by Pampered Chef for our party hosts. It allows the host to choose a free product or discounted item from a pre-selected list based on the total sales at their party.

How do I qualify for "Host Chooses From List"?

To qualify for "Host Chooses From List", you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The total sales from your party will determine the number of free or discounted items you can choose from the list.

What products are included in the "Host Chooses From List"?

The list of products available for "Host Chooses From List" changes periodically. However, it usually includes popular and best-selling items from our catalog. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most updated list.

Can I choose multiple items from the "Host Chooses From List"?

Yes, the number of items you can choose from the list is based on the total sales at your party. For example, if your party sales reach $600, you can choose three items from the list.

Can I combine "Host Chooses From List" with other host benefits?

Yes, you can combine "Host Chooses From List" with other host benefits such as free products based on party sales and discounted items based on party bookings. This is our way of showing appreciation to our amazing hosts for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Lilamyw3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef