• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need List of Recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes.

In summary, the recipes for July are Chicken & Broccoli Braid, Spicy Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry, Lemon Greek Chicken, Italian Chicken Pasta Toss, and Thai Vegetable Pizza.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was hoping someone could help me. I'm making up my menu for June/July and wanted to include a couple of the recipes from the HWC recipes that we sold this month. I HAD the recipes, but someone bought my packet, and I haven't gotten my replacements yet.

Could you list the recipes for me? (I tried searching for the list on here- I thought I'd seen it months back, but it's hard to sort through THOUSANDS of results and the search tool brings back anything with the word "recipe" in it. :D)

THANKS!!!

APPETIZER:
Grecian Party Squares
Touchdown Taco Dip
Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches
Tomato-Basil Squares
Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries

MAIN DISH:
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
Spicy Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Lemon Greek Chicken
Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
Thai Vegetable Pizza

DESSERT:
Heavenly Lemon Angel Cake
Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Taffy Apple Pizza
Banana Cream Brownie Squares
Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews

esavvymom said:
I was hoping someone could help me. I'm making up my menu for June/July and wanted to include a couple of the recipes from the HWC recipes that we sold this month. I HAD the recipes, but someone bought my packet, and I haven't gotten my replacements yet.

Could you list the recipes for me? (I tried searching for the list on here- I thought I'd seen it months back, but it's hard to sort through THOUSANDS of results and the search tool brings back anything with the word "recipe" in it. :D)

THANKS!!!

Bobbi, I did what Ann had suggested the other day when someone asked how to search CS easily. I went to google and in their search bar I typed site:chefsuccess.com HWC recipes and bam! up came tons of threads but the FIRST one had this list! Try it, it works! (Thanks again Ann!)

That is so funny!

Yes..>I realize it was me- NOW. See.... That's how I KNEW it was on here *hehe* .. I've posted so many times, I couldn't even find it that way!! :DBut in my defense, I didn't have the recipe cards anymore! I sold them! Actually, it was at a booth- the lady wanted to buy a set, and she just TOOK mine thinking she bought those. Didn't have the heart to stop her. (or the energy).THanks for both the recipe and the tip on how to search on here. ANd glad I gave you a good chuckle. It is after all almost 12:30am here! I'm running on low-battery.

Sorry for laughing at your expense Bobbi. I just thought it was TOO cute! Totally something I would do myself - that's why I found it SO funny!

Hope I didn't offend - that was NOT my intent!

Hugs!

*lol* Jodi....you didn't offend me. I'm tougher than that. :D

1. How can I access the list of recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes?

To access the list of recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes, you can visit our website and search for the "Hwc Favorites Recipes" section. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy or a digital version of the recipe list.

2. Are the recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes customizable?

Yes, the recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes can be customized to suit your personal preferences. You can adjust the ingredients, measurements, and cooking methods to create a dish that fits your taste and dietary needs.

3. Can I request for specific recipes to be included in the Hwc Favorites Recipes?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that specific recipes will be included in the Hwc Favorites Recipes. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers, so feel free to share your recipe requests with us.

4. Are the recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions, and our consultants are always ready to assist you if you encounter any difficulties.

5. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes?

Most of the recipes in the Hwc Favorites Recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased through your consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • rebeccastt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies