1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need list of recipes in the HWC Favorites Recipes.

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I was hoping someone could help me. I'm making up my menu for June/July and wanted to include a couple of the recipes from the HWC recipes that we sold this month. I HAD the recipes, but someone bought my packet, and I haven't gotten my replacements yet.

Could you list the recipes for me? (I tried searching for the list on here- I thought I'd seen it months back, but it's hard to sort through THOUSANDS of results and the search tool brings back anything with the word "recipe" in it. :D)

THANKS!!!

May 26, 2009
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

APPETIZER:
    Grecian Party Squares
    Touchdown Taco Dip
    Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches
    Tomato-Basil Squares
    Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries

MAIN DISH:
    Chicken & Broccoli Braid
    Spicy Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
    Lemon Greek Chicken
    Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
    Thai Vegetable Pizza

DESSERT:
    Heavenly Lemon Angel Cake
    Tuxedo Brownie Cups
    Taffy Apple Pizza
    Banana Cream Brownie Squares
    Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews

May 26, 2009
  3. kcjodih

Bobbi, I did what Ann had suggested the other day when someone asked how to search CS easily. I went to google and in their search bar I typed site:chefsuccess.com HWC recipes and bam! up came tons of threads but the FIRST one had this list! Try it, it works! (Thanks again Ann!)

May 26, 2009
  4. kcjodih

May 26, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

That is so funny!

6. esavvymom

Yes..>I realize it was me- NOW. See.... That's how I KNEW it was on here *hehe* .. I've posted so many times, I couldn't even find it that way!! :D

But in my defense, I didn't have the recipe cards anymore! I sold them! Actually, it was at a booth- the lady wanted to buy a set, and she just TOOK mine thinking she bought those. Didn't have the heart to stop her. (or the energy).

THanks for both the recipe and the tip on how to search on here. ANd glad I gave you a good chuckle. It is after all almost 12:30am here! I'm running on low-battery.

May 26, 2009
  7. kcjodih

Sorry for laughing at your expense Bobbi. I just thought it was TOO cute! Totally something I would do myself - that's why I found it SO funny!

Hope I didn't offend - that was NOT my intent!

Hugs!

May 26, 2009
  8. esavvymom

*lol* Jodi....you didn't offend me. I'm tougher than that. :D

May 27, 2009
Have something to add?