• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick Pecan Crusted Chicken Recipe?

Pampered Chef ConsultantIn summary, here are two different versions of the Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe that were provided. Both versions call for boneless, skinless chicken breasts coated in a mixture of pecans, bread crumbs, and seasonings, and cooked in a skillet before being baked in the oven. One version includes flour and a honey Dijon mustard mixture, while the other includes Parmesan cheese and a variety of herbs. Both versions are sure to be a hit with your family!
DMB75
Can someone give me the Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe. I bought the stuff to make it tonight for the family but then I gave my next host the cookbook to use to make recipes prior to her show and now I don't have it to make my recipe! Silly me! I don't want to call and bother her so I thought I could get it from one of you.

Thanks,
Donna

Does anyone have this typed up? I just noticed I left my cookbook at home and I'm going to the store right after work. Thanks

Pecan Crusted Chicken Recipe:Ingredients:- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- 1 cup all-purpose flour- 2 eggs, beaten- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 1 tsp dried thyme- Salt and pepper to taste- 3 tbsp olive oilInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. Place the flour in a shallow dish, the beaten eggs in another shallow dish, and the pecans, Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt, and pepper in a third shallow dish. 3. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour, shaking off any excess. Then dip it in the beaten eggs, and finally coat it in the pecan mixture, pressing the mixture onto the chicken to ensure it sticks. 4. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until the crust is golden brown. 5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle. 6. Serve the pecan crusted chicken with your choice of sides and enjoy!

Hi Donna! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to share the Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oilInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the chopped pecans, flour, salt, and pepper.
3. In another shallow dish, whisk together the beaten eggs, Dijon mustard, and honey.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture, then coat it evenly with the pecan mixture.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add the coated chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
7. Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
8. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Pecan Crusted Chicken!I hope this helps and that your family enjoys the meal tonight! Happy cooking!

Hi Donna,I'm happy to help you with the Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe! Here it is:pecan Crusted Chicken Recipe
Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oilInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the chopped pecans, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme, rosemary, sage, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. In another shallow dish, beat the eggs.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the beaten eggs, then coat it with the pecan mixture.
5. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
6. Add the coated chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
7. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the pecan crust is crispy.
8. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!I hope you and your family enjoy this delicious dish! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any other recipes.Happy cooking!Best,

Related to Need a Quick Pecan Crusted Chicken Recipe?

1. How do I make the pecan crust for the chicken?

To make the pecan crust for the chicken, you will need to combine crushed pecans, bread crumbs, and your choice of seasonings. The pecans should be finely crushed, but not ground into a paste. You can also add in some grated parmesan cheese for extra flavor. Mix all the ingredients together and then press onto the chicken breasts before baking.

2. Can I use other types of nuts for the crust?

Yes, you can use other types of nuts for the crust, such as almonds, walnuts, or even pistachios. Just make sure to crush them into small pieces before mixing with the bread crumbs and seasonings. You can also mix and match different types of nuts for a unique flavor.

3. How long should I bake the chicken for?

The baking time for the pecan crusted chicken will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts. In general, you can bake them for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to check the internal temperature of the chicken with a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches 165 degrees before serving.

4. Can I use this recipe for other types of protein?

Yes, you can use this recipe for other types of protein, such as pork chops or fish fillets. Just adjust the baking time accordingly based on the thickness of the protein. You can also use this crust recipe for vegetables or tofu for a vegetarian option.

5. What are some recommended sides to serve with the pecan crusted chicken?

Some recommended sides to serve with the pecan crusted chicken include roasted vegetables, a green salad, or mashed sweet potatoes. You can also serve it over a bed of quinoa or rice for a more filling meal. Feel free to get creative and serve it with your favorite side dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DMB75