• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need recipe for Chicken & Broccoli Braid

akay71

Gold Member
Apr 21, 2009
Hello,
I wanting to try the Chicken & Broccoli Briad from the All the Best Cookbook. I am needing the recipe and how to make the braid. Thanks.

Shane

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Here's you go; good luck. Not sure on directions to make the braid -- anyone??!! (I can do it, just not explain it so well!)

Chicken and Broccoli Braid

6 servings

2 cups diced, cooked chicken
1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons dried dill weed
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 egg white, beaten
1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
1 clove crushed garlic
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup diced onions

Heat oven to 375 degrees F.

In a large bowl, toss together chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper, garlic, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt, almonds and onion.

Unroll crescent roll dough, and arrange flat on a medium baking sheet. Pinch together perforations to form a single sheet of dough. Using a knife or scissors, cut 1 inch wide strips in towards the center, with the cut strips forming a fringe down each side. Spread the chicken mixture along the center strip. Fold the side strips over chicken mixture, alternating strips from each side. Pinch or twist to seal. Brush braided dough with the egg white. Bake in the preheated oven 25 to 28 minutes, or until golden brown.

Jillmami

Oct 29, 2009
Anyone have a pic of this? It sounds like it would be great for the upcoming holiday season.

Pedey

Jun 30, 2009
ChickBrocBraid.jpg