• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Recipes... I've Seen the List of Recipes

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding a recipe for May shows that is interactive, showcases a lot of products, and incorporates the color pink. Some ideas include a strawberry cake with a cancer awareness message, using a new fluted stone pan to make a pink cake, adding food coloring or grenadine to drinks to make them pink, and making a microwave pink cake in a rice cooker. Other suggestions include using higher end products in a strawberry cream trifle or making lemonade with real lemons to showcase the Ultimate Mandoline. The Triple Citrus Mojitos and pink lemonade are also popular options. Additionally, the conversation includes discussions about successful sales and offering recipes such as sparkling lemonade, strawberry spinach salad, confetti pasta salad, and
twinkie10
Gold Member
I've seen the list of recipes on a Word document that someone attached, but what recipe are YOU doing at your May shows? I'm still looking for something interactive, shows a ton of products including the June specials AND possibly something PINK.

I need your advice! Thanks.

I'm letting my hosts pick from my usual recipes. However, I am toying with making a Strawberry cake ahead of time and writing help whip cancer on it. It will just depend on how much time I have that particular day. I will provide the ingredients for the cake and make it at home if I do it.
God bless,
Amanda

I just got my fluted stone pan. I really want to use it. So, I'm thinking pink cake of some sort... either pink cake mix or pour in a can of strawberry soda, or some strawberry pie filling. mmmmm.
And I was thinking about adding a few drops of food coloring or grenadine to any drinks. Does anyone know if it will dye the quik stir pitcher?

If my hosts don't choose a dessert (Strawberry Cream Trifle...which is already sort of pink), I am going to make a microwave pink cake for each show in my rice cooker. My director has been adding these cakes at her shows lately & selling 2 or 3 rice cookers at each show! I thought I'd give it a try - plus it's pink! :p

I thought about the SB Cream Trifle, but I need a recipe where more higher end products are being used. Perhaps, I could add a lemonade with real lemons, therefore showing the UM. Hmmmm....

The trifle actually uses a lot of products (minus the UM) - cookware for toasting the almonds, FC for chopping them, salad spinner for washing the strawberries, cutlery for slicing them, the actual trifle bowl, etc.My director has suggested to me before just what you said - making lemonade in the quick stir pitcher (showcasing the UM by cutting lemons). You could absolutely add pink lemonade to any recipe demo! Again...I am blessed with an incredibly wonderful director who always has great tips! :D

I have had FANTASTIC response at shows to the Triple Citrus Mojitos. And when made with blood oranges instead of regular ones, it's pink. ;) So I'm offering that at all my May shows.

erin.tpc said:
The trifle actually uses a lot of products (minus the UM) - cookware for toasting the almonds, FC for chopping them, salad spinner for washing the strawberries, cutlery for slicing them, the actual trifle bowl, etc.

My director has suggested to me before just what you said - making lemonade in the quick stir pitcher (showcasing the UM by cutting lemons). You could absolutely add pink lemonade to any recipe demo! Again...I am blessed with an incredibly wonderful director who always has great tips! :D

Thanks for sharing the ideas! It's sounding more promising.

I'm doing the Strawberry Cream Trifle at most of my HWC related shows...and was going to do the Cranberry Fizz as a bonus. I like the idea of pink lemonade or Triple Citrus Mojitos much better. (Your suggestion is killing me Ann. I live across the street from a phenomenal neighborhood bar....so tempted to put on my coat!)

Leggy, I can't tell you how many FSQSPs I've sold in the last month, just because I've done that recipe. And most guests who qualified for it picked the free herb keeper this month because they saw me use it for the mint. And the largest easy read measuring cup for the sugar syrup (I don't carry a batter bowl to my shows because it's too heavy, but you can microwave the sugar mixture in the 4-cup ERMC).Hijack: I just submitted the last 2 open shows I had for the month and ended up with my highest month ever. Of course, 2/3 of it was fundraisers, so I get less commission, but it feels good anyway. (And no, I'm not posting numbers because it's still stinky compared to some folks around here.)

Last edited:
recipes for MayCongrats, Ann

I am offering:
Sparkling Lemonade
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Confetti Pasta Salad
Strawberry Bruschetta

chefann said:
Leggy, I can't tell you how many FSQSPs I've sold in the last month, just because I've done that recipe. And most guests who qualified for it picked the free herb keeper this month because they saw me use it for the mint. And the largest easy read measuring cup for the sugar syrup (I don't carry a batter bowl to my shows because it's too heavy, but you can microwave the sugar mixture in the 4-cup ERMC).

Hijack: I just submitted the last 2 open shows I had for the month and ended up with my highest month ever. Of course, 2/3 of it was fundraisers, so I get less commission, but it feels good anyway. (And no, I'm not posting numbers because it's still stinky compared to some folks around here.)

Hijack again to congratulate Ann - way to go!!!! ...and it's not stinky, you are BUILDING your business.

I am going to be doing the Strawberry Trifle for May shows.

chefann said:
Leggy, I can't tell you how many FSQSPs I've sold in the last month, just because I've done that recipe. And most guests who qualified for it picked the free herb keeper this month because they saw me use it for the mint. And the largest easy read measuring cup for the sugar syrup (I don't carry a batter bowl to my shows because it's too heavy, but you can microwave the sugar mixture in the 4-cup ERMC).

Hijack: I just submitted the last 2 open shows I had for the month and ended up with my highest month ever. Of course, 2/3 of it was fundraisers, so I get less commission, but it feels good anyway. (And no, I'm not posting numbers because it's still stinky compared to some folks around here.)

Congrats Ann!

And.....don't compare yourself to anyone else! If it's your best month ever - then it's YOUR BEST MONTH EVER!!! No matter what the $$ amount, it should be celebrated!

celebrate.gif

Great job!!! Keep up the awsome work of building your business!

Related to May Recipes... I've Seen the List of Recipes

What are some popular recipes for the month of May?

Some popular recipes for the month of May include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, strawberry spinach salad, lemon garlic shrimp pasta, grilled corn on the cob, and blueberry crumble bars.

Can I find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, all of these recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "May Recipes" section. You can also find many other seasonal and year-round recipes on our website.

Are these recipes easy to make?

Yes, these recipes are designed to be simple and easy to make. They use common ingredients and have step-by-step instructions to help guide you through the cooking process.

Do these recipes use Pampered Chef products?

Some of these recipes may feature Pampered Chef products, but they can also be made without them. We always provide alternative options for our products in case you don't have them on hand.

Can these recipes be modified for dietary restrictions?

Many of our recipes can be modified to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. We provide substitution suggestions in the recipe instructions or you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom