• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Recipes for the DCB

In the Deep Covered Baker, combine macaroni and water. Cover with the lid and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.2. In a separate bowl, melt butter in the microwave.3. Gradually whisk in flour until smooth.4. Slowly whisk in milk.5. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until mixture is thickened.6. Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.7. Gradually stir in shredded cheddar cheese until melted and smooth.8. Pour cheese sauce over cooked macaroni in the Deep Covered Baker and stir to combine.9. Microwave for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until heated through and
jenniferm
Gold Member
I have started to compile a list of MICROWAVE only recipes for the DCB. I have all the ones from CC. I was wondering if anyone has tried something different. For example, I read somewhere that someone did a FROZEN roast in the DCB. I would love to send my customers a list of microwave only recipes since days have been really hot lately.

Any ideas?1. Microwave French Toast - Slice a loaf of bread, dip each slice into a mixture of egg, milk, sugar, and cinnamon. Place on a plate and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.2. Microwave Pizza - Spread pizza sauce, cheese, and desired toppings onto a prepared pizza dough. Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.3. Microwave Macaroni and Cheese - Cook macaroni according to package instructions. In a separate bowl, mix together a can of condensed cheese soup, 1 cup of milk, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Add the cooked macaroni and mix together. Place in a shallow dish and cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.4. Microwave Baked Potatoes - Wrap a washed potato in a damp paper towel. Cook in the microwave for 5-7 minutes or until tender.5. Microwave Muffins - Mix together all your favorite muffin ingredients. Grease a muffin tin and fill each cup with batter. Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.6. Microwave Lasagna - Layer cooked lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and desired Italian seasonings in a large baking dish. Cover with foil and cook in the microwave for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Let me know what you think.Microwave only DCB recipes1. Microwave MeatloafIngredients:- 1 pound ground beef- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs- 1/4 cup milk- 1 egg- 1/4 cup chopped onion- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper- 1/4 cup ketchup- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce- 1 teaspoon garlic powder- 1 teaspoon salt- 1/2 teaspoon black pepperInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, onion, bell pepper, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.2. Mix well until all ingredients are fully incorporated.3. Place mixture into the Deep Covered Baker and shape into a loaf.4. Cover with the lid and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.5. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.2. Microwave Chicken and Broccoli CasseroleIngredients:- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed- 2 cups broccoli florets- 1 can cream of chicken soup- 1/4 cup milk- 1/4 cup sour cream- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 1 cup cooked riceInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.2. Stir in cooked rice.3. Pour mixture into the Deep Covered Baker and cover with the lid.4. Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and broccoli is tender.5. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.3. Microwave Mac and CheeseIngredients:- 8 ounces elbow macaroni- 2 cups water- 1/4 cup butter- 1/4 cup flour- 2 cups milk- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder- 1/4 teaspoon black pepperInstructions:1.

What is the DCB and how do I use it in microwave recipes?

The DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a microwave-safe stoneware dish that is specially designed for cooking in the microwave. It can be used to make a variety of dishes, from casseroles to desserts. To use it, simply place your ingredients in the DCB, cover with the lid, and microwave according to the recipe's instructions.

Can I use the DCB in a regular oven?

No, the DCB is not intended for use in a regular oven. It is only safe to use in the microwave.

Do I need to preheat the DCB before using it in microwave recipes?

No, there is no need to preheat the DCB before using it in microwave recipes. Simply follow the instructions in the recipe and place the DCB directly into the microwave.

Can I use metal utensils in the DCB?

No, it is not safe to use metal utensils in the DCB. Use only plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils to avoid damaging the stoneware.

How do I clean the DCB after using it in microwave recipes?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. If there are any stubborn stains, you can also soak the DCB in warm, soapy water before washing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sbridgmon
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sbridgmon
  • ChefTS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • christiepchef