• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Dcb Recipes for Oven Only

In summary, you can find oven-only recipes for your Dcb on the official Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also use the search bar to filter for oven-only recipes or find them in cookbooks. The Dcb can be used in any conventional oven, but be sure to follow the temperature and cooking time instructions for the recipe. To ensure even cooking, preheat the oven and place the Dcb on a baking sheet or rack. After use, hand-wash the Dcb with warm, soapy water to preserve its non-stick coating. It is not recommended to use the Dcb in a microwave or on the stovetop as it may damage the product.
valcloutier
Hi does anyone have a collection of recipes for the DCB for the oven only? I have a couple of clients that do not like to use the microwave. Thanks!

I'd just use the DCB recipe document that cwinter made, and adjust the cooking times.
For instance, the 30-minute chicken would be a 60-minute chicken at 350 in the oven.

Weird - I used to have one, but now I can't find it....I'll keep looking, it's got to be there somewhere. It's a Tri-fold. I have one that is Microwave only, and one that is Oven only....

here's one I found on here, you would just have to change the info

Attachments

• DeepCoveredBakerRecipes[1].doc
    49 KB · Views: 353
here is the microwave one

Attachments

• Deep covered baker MICROWAVE[1].doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 672

1. How can I find oven-only recipes for my Dcb?

You can find oven-only recipes for your Dcb on our official Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Recipes" section and use the search bar to filter for oven-only recipes. You can also find a variety of Dcb recipes in our cookbooks.

2. Can I use my Dcb in a regular oven?

Yes, our Dcb can be used in any conventional oven. Just make sure to follow the temperature and cooking time instructions for the recipe you are using.

3. Are there any specific tips for using Dcb in the oven?

To ensure even cooking, we recommend preheating your oven before placing the Dcb inside. Also, make sure to place the Dcb on a baking sheet or rack for stability and to avoid any spills.

4. How do I clean my Dcb after using it in the oven?

The Dcb is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing it with warm, soapy water to preserve its non-stick coating. You can also use a non-abrasive sponge or brush for tougher stains.

5. Can I use my Dcb in a microwave or on the stovetop?

No, the Dcb is specifically designed for oven use and should not be used in a microwave or on the stovetop. Using the Dcb on other heat sources may damage the product and affect its performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefgoesPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies