• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Microwave Recipes Needed!!!!

In summary, the Pampered Chef DCB can be used with any microwave-safe dish, but the best results are achieved when using the DCB itself. There is a recipe booklet included, but you can also use your own microwave recipes as long as they fit in the dish and cooking times are adjusted. The DCB is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is not safe to use the DCB in a conventional oven. Cooking times may vary, but food generally cooks faster in the DCB due to its design and materials.
sbridgmon
I am looking for some microwave recipes for the DCB. I have found a few but I absolutely love cooking with the DCB and need some more microwave recipes! It cuts cooking time down SOO much! :)

Thanks a bunch!!!

Skye R. Bridgmon

Here is a file with some, I believe that there are some posted on CC also, plus the ones from the new SB and the other recipe cards... CMWinter (or something like that) created a file that has almost every DCB recipe that anyone on here has ever talked about, but you have to ask her to PM it to you because it is not on file here... HTH!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...aker-recipes-deep-covered-baker-microwave.doc

Thanks! I will try to find and contact her!

1. Can I use any microwave-safe dish for the DCB?

Yes, as long as the dish is labeled as microwave-safe, it can be used in the DCB. However, we recommend using the Pampered Chef DCB for best results.

2. Are there specific recipes for the DCB or can I use any microwave recipe?

The DCB comes with a recipe booklet specifically designed for microwave cooking. However, you can also use your own microwave recipes as long as they fit in the dish and cooking times are adjusted accordingly.

3. How do I clean the DCB after use?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may damage the dish.

4. Can I use the DCB in a conventional oven?

No, the DCB is designed for use in the microwave only. Using it in a conventional oven may cause it to crack or break.

5. How long does it take to cook in the DCB compared to a regular microwave-safe dish?

Cooking times may vary depending on the recipe and microwave wattage, but in general, food cooks faster in the DCB compared to a regular microwave-safe dish due to its unique design and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefgoesPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • aksusan