• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fall Recipes: Discover New Staples & Get Your Shopping List!

In summary, the author offers recipes that require high dollar tools, such as a spiced pumpkin tartlet, and a caramel apple bread pudding. She also offers recipes that take less time to prepare, such as the chicken salad and the chocolate chip canolli dip. She encourages attendees to bring recipes from their favorite seasons, and shares how her training session helped her sell more recipes.
leannvv
What are your staple recipes? I'm trying to come up with new ones ( I've done the same for 2 months for all my shows since I am new!) and make a shopping list and recipe to send out with choices.

What are you featuring?
How many "options" do you give?

Do you own a lot of PC stuff? If so, then the sky is the limit on what you can offer! People are in the mood to spend in the Fall (if they have the money), so I try to focus on recipes that require high dollar tools. For instance, the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets show the Classic Batter Bowl, the whisk, the Stoneware muffin pan, Baker's mat, Baker' Roller, bread tube, tart shaper a scraper, the medium scoop, and the Easy Accent Decorator and the Food chopper. Not only does it show a lot of products, the recipe itself is to die for so everyone wants the stuff to be able to make them. I like my Fall recipes to really "Wow 'em" and show a lot of high dollar items. Last October I made these at almost every show and I sold about $2600 that month. If you have the Carafe, I would take hot chocolate, hot apple cider, or even PC coffee in it. Just make sure you warm it up earlier in the day so everyone can see how well it stays warm. I always strive to get them in the Holiday mood. Decorate your table, your crate or even your tool turnabout!

I am going to be offering the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding... it shows cookware, the new covered baker, APCS, Knives and so much more! Plus it is done in the microwave and is quick, so that is always impressive.

GourmetGirl said:
I am going to be offering the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding... it shows cookware, the new covered baker, APCS, Knives and so much more! Plus it is done in the microwave and is quick, so that is always impressive.

Have you run into any problems with your host's microwave being too small for the baker? I have one of the smaller microwaves and it won't fit in mine and I am very dissapponted about it:( ....I really wanted to try this recipe too, it sounds delish!

pamperedlinda said:
Have you run into any problems with your host's microwave being too small for the baker? I have one of the smaller microwaves and it won't fit in mine and I am very dissapponted about it:( ....I really wanted to try this recipe too, it sounds delish!

I'm with ya there! My microwave is too small, & I"m afraid others will be too:(
I made the Harvest Chicken Salad & Chocolate Chip Canolli Dip last night for my show & everyone LOVED them both. It was a weight watchers crowd & they were impressed. (I made the salad with just a bag of salad mix instead of the spinach!)

we had a taste testing nite at our sales meeting Monday..I coordinated for everyone to bring a recipe from the seasons best ( We had 21 people there and 17 brought recipes!!!) It was awesome...Then we had them share if it would be a good recipe to demo and the approx. value of the products they used. Very helpful training to everyone!!! Best part was, we got to eat, and then I brought styrofoam takeout containers for leftovers for everyone! Our upline director demoed the bread pudding, but we didn't have a microwave...only an oven...I think there are a lot of steps involved in the recipe. I think the micro helps...and if you have some stuff done up ahead of time. The caramels have to be melted just right or they harden up quickly! I made and brought the sticky caramel cakes (or whatever they;re called) in the silicone pan....very good and would be good to demo...I made the sauce and it turned out perfectly!!! I even did the little garnishing decorations!!! (I would make those decorations and bring them to a show if doing them)

Related to Delicious Fall Recipes: Discover New Staples & Get Your Shopping List!

What types of recipes are included in the "Delicious Fall Recipes" collection?

The "Delicious Fall Recipes" collection includes a variety of recipes that are perfect for the autumn season. These recipes incorporate seasonal ingredients like pumpkin, apples, and squash, and range from comforting soups and stews to hearty casseroles, and delicious desserts.

Are the recipes in this collection easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in the "Delicious Fall Recipes" collection are designed to be easy and approachable for home cooks of all skill levels. We include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that you can create delicious fall dishes with confidence.

Do I need any special equipment to make these fall recipes?

No, most of the recipes in this collection can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may call for a slow cooker or Instant Pot for convenience. We provide alternative cooking methods for those who do not have these appliances.

Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in the recipes?

Yes, feel free to make substitutions for ingredients based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. We provide suggestions for alternative ingredients in each recipe, but you are welcome to get creative and make the recipes your own.

Where can I find the ingredients listed for these recipes?

You can find the ingredients for the "Delicious Fall Recipes" collection at your local grocery store or farmer's market. We provide a shopping list for each recipe to make it easy for you to gather all the necessary ingredients before you start cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
showmehow2
  • tjb11675
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies