• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with June's Special Recipe: Get Fall Products for FREE!

In summary, the special recipe for June's promotion is to get fall products for free with every purchase of $75 or more. To qualify for the free fall products, you must make a purchase of $75 or more in a single transaction. You can choose which fall products you would like to receive for free and there is a limit of one free fall product per $75 spent. This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
PCSarahjm
What recipe are you demoing for June??? Since it is SAT I want something that can help boost sales. I have had a few poor months here lately so I could use any help that you can suggest! I want all the Fall products for FREE!

I am doing a couple Taste of the Tropics theme shows going into the summer months. Last year I sold a few grill pans doing the Aloha pizza and the Jerk Chicken salad.

I would like to hear what everyone else is doing though.

Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges, Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad or Berries 'N Stars dessert or trifle

Aloha pizza~ yummy
3 cheese garden pizza is a good one also

I'm going to do the Greek Cheese Torta for June. If they want dessert, I'll do a trifle--either Strawberry Cream or the new Red White & Blueberry one.

I'm planning to do Grill shows, here! Hoping the weather cooperates or we'll be moving them inside!

I have been doing the Strawberry Cream Trifle, and my customers love it! I've been pampering a few businesses with the Truffle Brownies also, and I've got to say, not ALL the brownies make it to the businesses...LOL

Hello there! I completely understand your desire to boost sales and earn all the Fall products for free. Luckily, the June Special Recipe is the perfect way to do just that! This month, I will be demoing the delicious Apple Cider Caramel Cake. Not only is this recipe perfect for the Fall season, but it is also a crowd-pleaser that is sure to boost your sales. The warm and comforting flavors of apple cider and caramel will entice your customers and have them wanting more. Plus, with the added bonus of earning Fall products for free, it's a win-win situation. I highly recommend giving this recipe a try and see the difference it can make in your sales. Best of luck to you!

1. What is the special recipe for June's promotion?

The special recipe for June's promotion is to get fall products for free with every purchase of $75 or more. This includes popular products such as the Apple Peeler, Apple Wedger, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. How do I qualify for the free fall products?

To qualify for the free fall products, you must make a purchase of $75 or more in a single transaction. This can be done through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I choose which fall products I receive for free?

Yes, you can choose which fall products you would like to receive for free. When making your purchase, you will be prompted to select your free products from a list of eligible items.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Only one promotion can be applied per transaction.

5. Is there a limit to how many free fall products I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free fall product per $75 spent. For example, if you spend $150, you can choose two free fall products. If you spend $225, you can choose three free fall products, and so on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • pamperedchefdenver
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • khergatt