1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Free Fall products for June recruits??

1. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

I had a recruit sign up in June and she is going to qulify in her first 30 days. Any idea what free fall products she will receive? And this has probably been answered somewhere (forgive me for being a newbie to this changeover stuff!) but she will also receive a changeover box as well, right?

Thanks so much, you all are awesome!

Jul 29, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It's on the SAT sheet that's on the Conference page of CC. It's the "submit 2 shows" level, plus a couple of additional things.

Jul 29, 2009
  3. ChefForrester

ChefForrester Novice Member

I signed up in June and did submit 2 shows. I can't quite find where this is mentioned. Am I going to get fall products? How exciting!

Jul 30, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

ChefForrester - you'll get the free Fall Products if you qualified ($1250 in sales) within your first 30 days.

Jul 30, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Except that she'll also get the 2 shows level of products.

Jul 30, 2009
  6. Pedey

Pedey Member

It's in your 1st 30 days or July 31st - whichever is sooner. I signed up on June 29th and my official 30 day is Aug 6th - so I gotta get it done by tomorrow!!

Jul 31, 2009
Have something to add?