• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Fall Products for June Recruits??

In summary, the free fall products for June recruits include the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Deluxe, 3-Piece Fall Baking Set, Fall Harvest Spoon Rest, and Fall Harvest Mini Spatula. To qualify for these products, you must be a new consultant who signs up in June and submits $1,250 in sales within 30 days. The products cannot be chosen or changed, but substitutes may be provided if they are out of stock. They will be shipped within 4-6 weeks after the qualifying month and there is no limit to how many products you can receive.
meganmcg
I had a recruit sign up in June and she is going to qulify in her first 30 days. Any idea what free fall products she will receive? And this has probably been answered somewhere (forgive me for being a newbie to this changeover stuff!) but she will also receive a changeover box as well, right?

Thanks so much, you all are awesome!

It's on the SAT sheet that's on the Conference page of CC. It's the "submit 2 shows" level, plus a couple of additional things.

I signed up in June and did submit 2 shows. I can't quite find where this is mentioned. Am I going to get fall products? How exciting!

ChefForrester - you'll get the free Fall Products if you qualified ($1250 in sales) within your first 30 days.

Except that she'll also get the 2 shows level of products.

It's in your 1st 30 days or July 31st - whichever is sooner. I signed up on June 29th and my official 30 day is Aug 6th - so I gotta get it done by tomorrow!!

1. What are the free fall products for June recruits?

The free fall products for June recruits include the Quick Cooker, the Quick Cooker Deluxe, the 3-Piece Fall Baking Set, the Fall Harvest Spoon Rest, and the Fall Harvest Mini Spatula.

2. How can I qualify for the free fall products?

To qualify for the free fall products, you must be a new consultant who signs up during the month of June and submits their first $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days.

3. Can I choose which free fall products I receive?

No, the free fall products are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, if any of the products are out of stock, a similar product of equal or greater value will be substituted.

4. When will I receive the free fall products?

The free fall products will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after the end of the qualifying month. For example, if you qualify in June, you can expect to receive your free fall products by mid-August.

5. Is there a limit to how many free fall products I can receive?

No, there is no limit to how many free fall products you can receive. As long as you meet the qualifying criteria, you will receive all 5 of the free fall products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kitchenqueen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • PCSarahjm