• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else Wants the Fall Products for Free?

In summary, members of the conversation are discussing their plans and goals for the fall season. Some are aiming for the $6,000 sales level, while others are aiming for $3,000 or $1,500. They are utilizing various strategies such as offering incentives to their hosts, hosting cooking shows, and participating in fundraisers. Some are facing challenges such as limited time due to vacations or other commitments, but are determined to reach their goals.
Jenni
I really really want all the fall products for free :) :balloon: :blushing: :love: :p :D

Who else that doesn't already get a set for free is going for it???? What is your plan. How many shows and all that good stuff share your game plan, please!!
I am still in my 90 days( up June 2nd)~ so I could use some help!
My first month I did 4 shows with $1761.30 in sales
Second month I did 4 shows with $2035.66 in sale
So far this month I have done 4 shows with $1885.05 in sales but I still have two shows this month to go!
$6000 almost seems crazy!!! but I'm going for it!

$6000 seems crazy for me too, but I figure what's the point of setting a mediocre goal? If I'm gonna go for something, I'm gonna go for it!

Right now I have 3 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows booked. I'm working on a 4th cooking show. I have one more show in May and I hope to get some bookings off of that. I would have had another show in June but I just signed a consultant so he's gonna get that one since they booked from his show. I'm also gonna send out a mystery host invite and am hoping to get one more from them! So, it's a difficult show but not impossible. I see the $3,000 goal happening for sure!

I do I already have 8 shows booked

Hi!
I don't know if I am going for $6,000, but I'm aiming for the $3,000 level. I have twin two-year-olds and my husband works insane hours as a Sheriff's Deputy, so I can only do so much at the moment, but so far I have SIX shows booked and one tentative one (they have to decide on a date and I'm pushing for June!). I'm also offering all of my June hosts (and May, as well) $10 in additional free product value as a gift from me when their show qualifies, and if they reach $500 in retail sales I'm raising that to $20. That way they feel like they are getting a great deal for holding a show in the month I really need them to. :) I've got feelers out for a fundraiser or two, also. Looking forward to hearing tips and advice from others...I'll need all the help I can get!

I am shooting for the $3,000 goal, but won't cry in my powdered milk if I only hit $1,500.

I have pampered three businesses last week ... this week I'll be following up with them ... and I'm doing a flea market for two days. Anyone who buys off the table will have their orders turned in for a June 1 show. (I borrowed some cash and carry and need to order replacements.)

I have a vacation in June ... it's a family trip so maybe I can do a small party there ... and I have one show on the schedule. I looked at my calendar and figure I have about 6 slots open .. hoping they will all be full!

I am saying $1500, but hope to get $3000. Don't want to be disappointed if I can't make it. I am super excited though!!

I have 8 shows right now, and I am having a Power Cooking Clinic next Wed, here at my house, and I am going to present the option of being part of a Mystery Host $1000 Catalog Show for June to all of them. I am pretty confident that I will make $3000, but I'm going to go for broke and attempt $6000!

The biggest challenge for me is that it all has to be done by June 20th, because we are on vacation from the 20th-30th.

I would love to!! But it's not going to happen this time for me :( Just have too much other stuff on my plate right now. I so did enjoy receiving my box of free goodies this last time.

Oh crapola, there is a time frame isn't there?? My 3 parties are tpwards the end of the month because we are on vacation for 2 weeks, bummer :(
I am still trying for $1500 though.

I am working hard on filling my calendar as I don't have a thing on it right now!:eek: I am aiming for $3000, but have 12 spots open on my calendar and will work to get them all filled. If I do and have at least $500 shows (my average is $700) then it will be $6000!!! I will not rest until I have those slots filled!!!

I have 8 booked for June and I'm working on getting 2 catalog shows. I want 12. I'm shooting for $6000

I am aiming for $3000. I have 3 cooking shows and one catalog booked. I have one more show tomorrow but the host already said she has 3 people who want to book so hoping to get them for June. For an extra push I am going to offer the collapsible bowl for the cost of the day they book with a $500 minimum party. I am thinking I may offer it to them for free if they get to $600. Give them a reason to push for that extra $100. I would have had 3 more shows but like Keith I signed my host as a consultant so those went to her. But I am still aiming for $3000. I also work about 36 hours a week from 4 in the morning til noon so having shows at night is really hard when you have to get up that early LOL

does anyone have any secret insight to what the new fall products will be? ;)

TheChaoticCook said:
does anyone have any secret insight to what the new fall products will be? ;)
Those are the best kept secrets in the company. Other things may seem to get leaked - but new products are always a complete surprise!

All I know is that when I was talking to a fellow consultant, I told her I wanted more than 2 parties (since 2 parties have been our mutual goal ... until I started needing more income.)

I said I really was NOT happy with the SAT products we got for the spring. We got 3 items ... one of them was a spice ... and the other two are items I have not sold once. Both of us dislike the mega scraper ... and I think we would have gotten more bang for our buck with either the pinch bowl set, the master scraper or two items of a similar value (like the grapefruit knife and cookware protectors.) Not to look a gift horse in the mouth .. but I really wish I'd had a stronger FIRST MONTH. So I'll really be sad if I don't make it to $15,000 at least.

I'm aiming for $3000! I have never hit that level yet so I want to make it a goal this year. I have 4 shows including a wedding shower.

By the way, $6000 isn't a lofty goal, it can be done. I did over $4000 my 4th month and over $6000 my 10th month! It can happen.

I have four parties scheduled from now until June 13, which is my 30 days. I bumped some of mine back because I want to make over 3000. The party I have scheduled for 6/6 is already over 1000; she works at the county courthouse and is hitting every department.

How many parties did it take you to get to that level, Wadesgirl?

I have 12-13 cooking shows and 1 catty show on the calendar right now for June. I am praying that they all hold. I am hoping to hit the $3000 mark at least. My show average is only approx. $350, so even with all those shows the $6,000 mark seems out of reach. I really need to work on my host coaching!

Di_Can_Cook said:
How many parties did it take you to get to that level, Wadesgirl?
Oops, I lied, I just looked it up on CC! It was just under $6000! But I had 6 cooking shows, one just over $1100 and 3 catalog shows, one just over $1100.

This year will not pass me up!!! Last year I just kind of let it all go by me and I didn't earn a single THING! I felt stupid for not planning and taking action. So...this year I am doing everything I can! I have 3 shows out of town while I am traveling. I have 1 business expo to attend and 4 catty shows that will close out during June! I'm making calls to fill in what days I didn't book yet!

I am going for the $3000.00 I have 5 shows, 2 catty shows and maybe a bridal shower. I would like to do 2 or 3 more shows. I would love to hit 6000.00 but, 3 will be great. I finally closed a show last night that was 5 weeks ago....

Jenni said:
Who else that doesn't already get a set for free is going for it????
$6000 almost seems crazy!!!

I'm getting a set but that doesn't keep me from going for another set! Why? It's FREEEEEEEEE!!!

OVERbook June ~ which means GE ON THE PHONE NOW ~ focus on "could you help me out? I'm looking for people who want to get some FREE products by having a FUN and SIMPLE party. Can I count on you?"

HOST COACH ~ like crazy! Emphasis on FREE and SIMPLE: "Suzy I want to you get so much FREE products you'll wonder where you're going to put it all! It's SIMPLE, invite EVERYONE you know who eats. Ask all of them to bring another adult with them. If they can't come ~ ask them if they want to get tons of FREE products too by booking a FUN party (home or catalog!) ~ your discount will continue! If they don't want to book a FUN party, ask them if they want to get some new AMAZING tools for their kitchen."

CATALOG Parties/Out-of-town contacts ~ Catalog parties can make the difference. I just tell my catalog hosts, "sales are lower because your guests can't "see" the benefits of having Pampered Chef products. So you're going to have to be the salesperson for the time being." (I will usualy talk them into a home party or a recruit lead since they did my job!) Out-of-town folks don't forget them! The party order is shipped directly to them!!!

At your parties:
~ refer to it as a PARTY. Take "show" out of your language and put in "party," doesn't that sound like more FUN?
~ I don't talk much about any of the products that are less than $20-25 value...FOCUS on the higher priced items. What you talk about is usually what they buy. So if you're wondering why your #1 sell is the Seasons Best?!?!?! You must be talking about it! Lower priced items sell themselves just because they are lower in price.
~ UP sell, are you cross selling and UP selling? If you don't know what I'm talking about, contact your recruiter or Director!
~ Have FUN at your parties! If you're FUN, they will book. With the Ultmate Mandolin, Food Chopper and Salad Choppers as the Bonus...they will sure to book a party! HO has made it SOOOOOOOOOO easy for us to book parties in June!

Emphasis: FUN & SIMPLE PARTIES ! ! !

Good luck!

I'm going for 6k, but would be very happy with 3k. I started at the end of November last year, so all I earned was the 2 shows level. I have 8 shows booked and sent an incentive e-mail to my hosts to add $10 in free products between 500 and 700, and then at 800, I will pay the balance of their host special too. 1,000 shows get $25 extra free from me. I also included a few bullet points on outside orders and enthusiasm at the show.

I will also host-coach my little heart out, and push the June Guest special to get those orders above $60.

Good luck everyone!

i wnat to get all free but my goal is 3000 i started nov last year and got level 2 and hoping to get free again. so exciting!!!

I wasn't part of it last year so I'm wondering what you get for free. I know it's the new products but is it a significant amount? I also know HO breaks it down into different categories ie A,B,C, ETC. so what does level 1, 2, 3, etc. get? Thanks

I'm going for the $6000 mark! Just have to!! I want it all, and I want it now! :sing: Sounds like that song huh!:sing:

I have 8 shows booked and working to add 6 more!
I have a show average of close to $600.00 so I should make it! Dear Lord, Please!:angel: :D ;)

After hitting the $6K mark for the first time last fall, I FOR SURE want to do it again! It was so nice getting that BIG box. The problem I am having is finding room for everything. LOL! I better get busy with bookings though...I only have 5 so far.

Christ Follower said:
After hitting the $6K mark for the first time last fall, I FOR SURE want to do it again! It was so nice getting that BIG box. The problem I am having is finding room for everything. LOL! I better get busy with bookings though...I only have 5 so far.

Hi Ellen! :) Nice to "see" you on here again. I agree, wasn't getting that huge box so cool? I had a hard time finding room for everything, and gave some things away!

Kitchen2u said:
I'm getting a set but that doesn't keep me from going for another set! Why? It's FREEEEEEEEE!!!

OVERbook June ~ which means GE ON THE PHONE NOW ~ focus on "could you help me out? I'm looking for people who want to get some FREE products by having a FUN and SIMPLE party. Can I count on you?"

HOST COACH ~ like crazy! Emphasis on FREE and SIMPLE: "Suzy I want to you get so much FREE products you'll wonder where you're going to put it all! It's SIMPLE, invite EVERYONE you know who eats. Ask all of them to bring another adult with them. If they can't come ~ ask them if they want to get tons of FREE products too by booking a FUN party (home or catalog!) ~ your discount will continue! If they don't want to book a FUN party, ask them if they want to get some new AMAZING tools for their kitchen."

CATALOG Parties/Out-of-town contacts ~ Catalog parties can make the difference. I just tell my catalog hosts, "sales are lower because your guests can't "see" the benefits of having Pampered Chef products. So you're going to have to be the salesperson for the time being." (I will usualy talk them into a home party or a recruit lead since they did my job!) Out-of-town folks don't forget them! The party order is shipped directly to them!!!

At your parties:
~ refer to it as a PARTY. Take "show" out of your language and put in "party," doesn't that sound like more FUN?
~ I don't talk much about any of the products that are less than $20-25 value...FOCUS on the higher priced items. What you talk about is usually what they buy. So if you're wondering why your #1 sell is the Seasons Best?!?!?! You must be talking about it! Lower priced items sell themselves just because they are lower in price.
~ UP sell, are you cross selling and UP selling? If you don't know what I'm talking about, contact your recruiter or Director!
~ Have FUN at your parties! If you're FUN, they will book. With the Ultmate Mandolin, Food Chopper and Salad Choppers as the Bonus...they will sure to book a party! HO has made it SOOOOOOOOOO easy for us to book parties in June!

Emphasis: FUN & SIMPLE PARTIES ! ! !

Good luck!

I love your post... and your excitement :sing: !!!
I have 5 cooking and three catalogs and want more..... :chef:

What is everyone saying to get your bookings in June!??

I have a couple, but some of you are mentioning 12-13 shows! WOW!

Do you have any suggestions for me on what you have been saying or offering?

I am getting graduations are coming, weddings, vacations, its summer not a good time etc etc etc....

Would love to have some verbal help!

Thanks-
Kelly V.

I am trying the mystery catty show, but I can only get 5 confirmed to do it:cry: My June is kinda crazy...I am shooting for the $1500. We have VBS and Bible camp both in June, so it makes it hard to book shows.

Suggestions?

How can I pull off a mystery host if I don't have previous host/hostess contacts? I am in my first 30 days. I'd love to get the 1000 dollars in sales for June.

KellyRedHead said:
What is everyone saying to get your bookings in June!??

I have a couple, but some of you are mentioning 12-13 shows! WOW!

Do you have any suggestions for me on what you have been saying or offering?

I am getting graduations are coming, weddings, vacations, its summer not a good time etc etc etc....

Would love to have some verbal help!

Thanks-
Kelly V.

I've been doing the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad as an Interactive Show, and it uses all 3 of the host bonus items for June. By getting these into peoples hands,and letting them use them all, and also letting them know that the past host also can get one at 60% off - I've been able to book a full June.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've been doing the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad as an Interactive Show, and it uses all 3 of the host bonus items for June. By getting these into peoples hands,and letting them use them all, and also letting them know that the past host also can get one at 60% off - I've been able to book a full June.

I am done with my May shows and got a few bookings for June but not where I would like to be.
If I was to call people what would anyone suggest or offer? I just am sick of the excuses or reasons not to have a show in June with people over the phone. How is everyone responding to their reasons not to do a show right now?

Thanks-
Kelly

I've got till June 6th to qualify and i'm working hard at it!! i've closed 2 shows this month already and another this week!! (all barely made it to 150.00 but hey gotta start somewhere!)
Now i have a book party ending at the end of this month - going to put in for June, have another catalog party starting tonight! and 3 cooking shows for next month!!!! so i'm shooting for the $3000.00!! and hoping to exceeded it!!! ooh and i also have a HUGE vendor fair (last year they had 20,000 people) so since i'm moving (cross your fingers the deal doesn't fall thru!!!) out of state i'm going to concentrate on SELLING at the show!! and or booking just JUNE!!!

1. Who else that doesn't already get a set for free is going for it?

Many consultants who are not currently receiving the fall products for free are working towards achieving that goal. It is a common goal among consultants, and there is a lot of support and resources available to help them reach it.

2. What is your plan?

My plan is to focus on booking as many shows as possible and promoting the fall products heavily during those shows. I also plan on utilizing social media and reaching out to friends and family to spread the word about the products and the opportunity to earn them for free.

3. How many shows and all that good stuff share your game plan, please!!

I currently have 4 shows booked for this month, and I am aiming to book at least 2 more. I also plan on reaching out to past hosts and customers to schedule additional shows. As for promoting the products, I will be using social media, email marketing, and word of mouth to spread the word and generate interest in the fall products.

4. I am still in my 90 days (up June 2nd)~ so I could use some help!

Congratulations on being in your 90 days! That is a crucial time for building your business and setting yourself up for success. I would recommend reaching out to your upline or attending training sessions to get additional support and guidance during this time.

5. $6000 almost seems crazy!!! but I'm going for it!"

It may seem like a daunting goal, but with dedication and hard work, it is definitely achievable. Remember to focus on booking as many shows as possible and promoting the fall products to increase sales. And don't forget to leverage the resources and support available to you through Pampered Chef to help you reach your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
h_simcox
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies