• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offering Free Products for Bookings

In summary, a summarizer would say that the individual is trying to make two shows by buying products to give away as incentives. They offer a product for free when someone books a show through them, and they also offer an incentive of something extra the night of the show.
ponvn591
Okay listen to my bad idea.

I was planning on buying all kind of products to make 2 shows because I am planning on giving a free product ($10 or less) at the next few shows just to get more bookings. I mean it really aint bad if I order the stuff people would want and they would host a party for me if I give them a free product. However, wt if I waste my money on something hosts do not want?

What do yall do when yall offer free products for the host? Do yall order it in advance but do not give the product to them until their party or do yall wait until you submit their show and just put up for the free product?

I really wanted to get the Booking/Recruting Slide but I guess I can make one myself or use the one on CC.

Offer something, then tell the host if they would prefer, they can get something else, and then add it to their order when the show is held.

Or offer "$10 extra FPV" and they get to pick.

What about offering an item for booking the date. When they book and hold the show they get the product of your choice for the amount of the date the party was held. This way you dont end up paying for the whole item as well as you can front load your month, so that these incentives are easier to obtain.

My question would be why are you buying two whole shows? Is it worth it to you to spend $300+ for what ever you are trying to reach? When ever I offer something free for booking a show, I buy it on the host's order when they hold their show. If you did do it the way you wanted to, you could always give it to them the day they hold their show. If you are considering an item under $10, that would cover you for the next 30 shows... do you want to keep that many products on hand to cover 30 shows? If you did, I would personally pick something like the Mix N Chop because if you don't ever give them all away you could use them as cash and carry at a booth or something.

Ibuy them the product on there show too Just make up a flyer the tells them about it or on the files you will find BOOKING BUCKS THEY WORK GREAT

Buying product in advance is risky, as you don't know what people will want. If you do want to offer an additional incentive, then make it more free product value, to be added to their order when they host. You may also want to consider offering a "free party" where you bring the ingredients and paper products. Offer recipes that you know are low-cost. Many hostesses love that because they don't have to do the shopping.

As for the slides, I printed them off CC and had them laminated, then taped together with clear packing tape.

I tell everyone who books a show that if they hold that date, I'll have something special for them the night of the show. Sometimes I'll get a spreader and present it to them at the show, saying something like, "This is a special thanks to Janet for spreading the excitement of a Pampered Chef party!" or giving them an Easy Opener, and saying something like "Thanks Janet for opening your home to us tonight" or whatever.

This fall, I'll be using the calendars that I got at conference as booking bonuses. It is also fun to give them the new Season's Best and have everyone at the show sign it.

I don't buy anything in advance.

I do, however, offer to let them "spice up their guest list" by offering them a free rub if it's submitted within 7 days of the host packet (and free postage if there are 40 names on it.) This is something I send them with their show.

I also give them a cookbook if they get $150 in outside orders.

Sometimes, I may offer something else in an "envelope" which they open at the time of their show, but I've moved away from doing this. Most of the time when I'm trying to get bookings, it's outside of the show.

I'm new and hosting my first show this weekend. I plan to give my host one of the PC shopping bags for hosting her show on her orginal date and I offered her a free gift if she has 4 outside orders the day of her show. This is my first show and its mostly people from work so I will probably give her a rub or something under $10 from her wish list for hosting my first show.

Di Can Cook - do you pick out a cookbook or do you give a seasons best?

What free products can I offer for bookings?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of free products that can be used as incentives for bookings. These may include kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

How many free products can I offer for a booking?

The number of free products you can offer for a booking may vary depending on the current promotions and your agreement with Pampered Chef. Please consult with your consultant or refer to the current promotions for more information.

Do I need to pay for the free products offered for bookings?

No, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you do not need to pay for the free products offered for bookings. These products are provided to you by the company as an incentive to encourage more bookings.

Can I choose which free products to offer for bookings?

Yes, you can choose which free products you want to offer for bookings. However, it is recommended to offer a variety of products to appeal to a wider range of customers.

How can I keep track of the free products offered for bookings?

You can keep track of the free products offered for bookings through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The website will also provide you with information on the current promotions and the number of free products you have available to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies