• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cookbook and Recipe Listing: Find Your Favorite Recipes with Ease

In summary, Tracey says there's a listing that already exists that identifies each and every Pampered Chef recipe, and the cookbook the recipe came from. You can go to consultants corner and search for the recipe there... it will let you know what book and what page it is on... and you can go to CC, and find every recipe, and where it is from under the recipes tab. Additionally, Tracey says there are 2 files here with Weight Watcher points that can be used as recipe references to find the books.
BadGirl
Gold Member
Is there a listing that already exists that identifies each and every Pampered Chef recipe, and the cookbook the recipe came from?

For instance, I think "gee, I'd love to make ______, but I can't remember what cookbook the recipe is in". A tool like that would be a great cross-reference for all of my spiral bound PC cookbooks as well as all of the Season's Best cookbooks I have....I must have 25-30 PC cookbooks in my collection.

I know that I can do a search on this forum or other internet sites and likely find all of the recipes in one way or another, but I like looking at the beautiful pictures in the cookbooks to see how the end result looks like, and how my version compares to it. I guess I'm a visual person.......

Thanks!

Tracey

If you do a recipe search on CC, you'll find a listing for every recipe and where to find it.

you can go to consultants corner and search for the recipe there... it will let you know what book and what page it is on...I believe it is under Product & recipe tag...

the recipe search section on consultant's corner gives you all of this information. you can type in a recipe name, keyword, etc & it shows you the recipe & which ckbk it's in.

you 3 are quick! ;)

And just in case you haven't figured it out - you can go to CC, and find every recipe, and where it is from under the recipes tab.:D:p:D:p

ChefBeckyD said:
And just in case you haven't figured it out - you can go to CC, and find every recipe, and where it is from under the recipes tab.:D:p:D:p

...and don't forget you can do a search too. ;):p

Smart-a$$es! ;)There's also 2 files here with Weight Watcher points that can be used as recipe references to find the books. (Which reminds me, I need to update them with the 2 new books.)

Better than being dumb ones. There are already too many of those in the world.

Dang, you all are gooooooood.

I'll have to check out the reference tools a little better to find this info. Being new here, I'm still trying to navigate through all of the helpful tools.

Again, I appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Tracey

Speaking of which, I notice that the Festive and Latin Cookbooks don't have recipe listing up under recipe search.

Aaahhhhh, but here's another scenario I was just thinking about, too.

Say, I'm thinking about what to have for dinner, and I'm not sure of a recipe name. There'd be no way to look up a recipe/cookbook without knowing the name of the recipe. Right?

On the other hand, if there was a listing of all the recipes (and what cookbook they came from), I could scan down the listing to see a recipe name that sounded intriguing, then I could further investigate to see if I had all of the ingredients, etc. I could then make the item or not.

Or am I just making too much out of this?

In the recipe search you can search by title, main ingredient, or even tools used.

recipe search lets you put in keywords & choose by course if you will. Appetizers, brunch, etc.

If you are unsure of a name, but if you know a key ingredient or part of the name, you might be able to find it through the search. You can enter in keyword, ingredient, etc.You can go to the Season's Best collection and put in the season and year and then see a listing of all the names, and then go to one's that are intriguing to you. Or you can be like me and just come here and ask people for advice on what to fix for dinner. Or read the dinner thread. ;)

BadGirl said:
Aaahhhhh, but here's another scenario I was just thinking about, too.

Say, I'm thinking about what to have for dinner, and I'm not sure of a recipe name. There'd be no way to look up a recipe/cookbook without knowing the name of the recipe. Right?

On the other hand, if there was a listing of all the recipes (and what cookbook they came from), I could scan down the listing to see a recipe name that sounded intriguing, then I could further investigate to see if I had all of the ingredients, etc. I could then make the item or not.

Or am I just making too much out of this?

I am with you. I have an excel file with all (or most) of the cookbooks, listed by cookbook/recipe name. I think I have to zip the file to post it.

It does not have the 2 newest cookbooks, since they were never posted on CC (I do not like to type, so I wait for the list to be posted).

It may already be in the files section...

Let me check.

chefann said:
Smart-a$$es! ;)

There's also 2 files here with Weight Watcher points that can be used as recipe references to find the books. (Which reminds me, I need to update them with the 2 new books.)

Thanks Ann!:D

I think.:confused:

I had posted it prior to the new fall products...so it is only up to date to August (I think). It is a zip file.

Type in the word Index to search in the file section. It should be RecipeIndex.zip

I will be updating it again shortly.

1. How do I search for a specific recipe in the cookbook listing?

To search for a specific recipe in the cookbook listing, simply use the search bar at the top of the page. Type in keywords or the name of the recipe and press enter. You can also use the filters on the left side of the page to narrow down your search results.

2. Can I create a personalized recipe list in the cookbook listing?

Yes, you can create a personalized recipe list in the cookbook listing. Simply click on the "Create New List" button and name your list. Then, you can add recipes to your list by clicking on the "Add to List" button under each recipe. You can access your personalized list by clicking on the "My Lists" tab.

3. Is the cookbook listing updated regularly with new recipes?

Yes, our cookbook listing is updated regularly with new recipes. We are constantly adding new and delicious recipes to our collection, so be sure to check back often for new ideas and inspiration for your next meal.

4. Can I print or save recipes from the cookbook listing?

Yes, you can print or save recipes from the cookbook listing. Simply click on the recipe you would like to print or save, and then click on the "Print Recipe" or "Save Recipe" buttons located at the top of the recipe page. You can also save recipes to your personalized recipe list.

5. Are there nutritional information and serving sizes listed for each recipe in the cookbook listing?

Yes, nutritional information and serving sizes are listed for each recipe in the cookbook listing. Simply click on the recipe you are interested in, and the nutritional information and serving size will be listed under the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Unic0rn76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MomsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies