• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe from Pampered Chef's Classic Cookbook

In summary, the ingredients needed for Pampered Chef's Sweet & Sour Chicken are 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, 1/4 cup cornstarch, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, red and green bell peppers, onion, pineapple chunks, ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic powder. The chicken can be substituted with tofu, shrimp, or pork, and the sauce can be made by combining ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic powder. This dish can be made in advance, but it is recommended to make the sauce fresh before serving. It can be served over rice or noodles, or with steamed vegetables, and garnished with green onions or
kat29
I'm looking for the recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken that Pampered Chef had in the Classic Cookbook that looks like a Seasons Best. If anyone has it could you please post it. I'm want to make it for my mom and my Classic Cookbook is packed up in storage for the year. I knew I should of brought them all with me. Just brought the main cookbooks that are in the catalog and the seasons best for this season. I could kick myself. Anyway, Thanks in advance for posting it if you have it.

okay found the recipe on another site. Does anyone have any recommendations on the sweet and sour sauce it calls for? I'm not a fan of the Kraft Sweet and Sour sauce...

I think LaChoy makes one.

I'm too lazy to make S&S at home, even with sauce from a jar, so I'm afraid that I can't help any more than that.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Pampered Chef's Sweet & Sour Chicken?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, 1/4 cup cornstarch, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green bell pepper, 1 onion, 1 can pineapple chunks, 1 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu, shrimp, or pork. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I make the sauce for the Sweet & Sour Chicken?

To make the sauce, combine ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has thickened.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and vegetables in advance, but it is best to make the sauce fresh before serving to maintain its flavor and consistency.

5. What is the best way to serve Pampered Chef's Sweet & Sour Chicken?

This dish can be served over rice or noodles, or you can serve it with steamed vegetables for a lighter option. Garnish with chopped green onions or sesame seeds for added flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies