• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Artichoke Chicken Recipe from 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook

In summary, the artichoke chicken recipe requires 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 can of artichoke hearts, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. The cooking time for this recipe is approximately 30 minutes, including 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cooking time in the oven. Frozen chicken can be used, but it must be completely thawed before cooking. Other proteins such as pork or tofu can be substituted for chicken, with adjusted cooking time. This recipe can also be made in advance, with additional cooking time
christy_c
Does anyone have the Artichoke Chicken recipe from the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook typed up? If so, would you mind to post it? I don't have the cookbook yet & really want to make it tomorrow for dinner. Thanks in advance!

Bumping.....Anyone have this recipe?? I'm desperate! :eek:

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook. However, here is a similar recipe for Artichoke Chicken that you can try:Ingredients:- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- Salt and pepper- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 1 tablespoon butter- 1 onion, diced- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped- 1 cup chicken broth- 1/2 cup heavy cream- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dredge them in flour, shaking off any excess.3. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.4. In the same skillet, add the onion and garlic, and sauté for about 2 minutes, until softened.5. Add the chopped artichoke hearts to the skillet and cook for another 2 minutes.6. Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for about 5 minutes, until slightly reduced.7. Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Let it cook for another 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens.8. Place the chicken breasts back into the skillet, making sure they are covered with the sauce.9. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.10. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired, and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious Artichoke Chicken!

1. What ingredients do I need for the artichoke chicken recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include: 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 can of artichoke hearts, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. How long is the cooking time for this recipe?

The cooking time for this recipe is approximately 30 minutes. This includes 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cooking time in the oven.

3. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. However, make sure to thaw the chicken completely before cooking to ensure it cooks evenly.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with a different protein such as pork or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make this recipe in advance by preparing everything and storing it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to add a few additional minutes to the cooking time if the ingredients are cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julmarsala