• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Pampered Chef Cookbook for New Brides | Easy Recipes & Gift Ideas

In summary, the Pampered Chef cookbook the expert would choose is "All the Best." This cookbook has a lot of recipes that are easy to do, but also covers a lot of ground. It is a good starting point for someone who is looking to try out the Pampered Chef world. The expert would also recommend the Classic Batter Bowl, Bamboo Spoons, a scraper or two, and the Med Sheet Pan. The expert would not recommend the Season's Best Cookbooks for storing or giving as a gift, because they tend to get lost. Instead, the expert recommends the "29 minutes to Dinner" book, which has appetizers and desserts. Lastly, the expert would recommend the grinder set and the
vonfirmath
1. If you were giving a new bride a Pampered Chef cookbook, which one would you choose? I'm thinking something that would have a lot of recipes that are pretty easy to do, but at the same time covers a lot of ground and gives a good opening to the Pampered Chef world. Feel free to suggest small PC products to "finish out" the gift as well. Looking at spending $50-$60.

2. How do you store your Season's Best cookbooks? I keep losing them!

I like the "All the Best" Cookbook. It has some good recipes in it and along with some of the stand ring recipes it gives instructions on making the rings, wreaths, and braids which they cna take and use with any fillings.

All the Best. No doubt about it. Second choice would be Cooking for Two or More. I s tore my Season's Bests in Plasic Sleeves in a notebook for shows, and all over the house otherwise, LOL.

Wait until March and get the 29 minutes, vol 2. By far, it is the best one I've used. That one and All the Best are my faves.

I vote for "All the Best" as well, it's my favorite and the one I use the most, plus it has everything in it. I love the "29 minutes to Dinner", but there are no appetizers and desserts in it. So, if I could only give one, I'd go with "All the Best".

Too bad that they don't sell the SBRC holder anymore. Luckily, I have two, but I'm almost to the point of not being able to shove any more in those boxes. I also have a whole cabinet dedicated to my cookbooks (I collect them and have an obscene amount), so they would only get lost in that one cabinet (lol)!!!

For a good all-purpose book, All The Best is probably the best one we carry. But the second volume of 29 Minutes to Dinner has some really good recipes, and what new bride wouldn't appreciate quick recipes? To go with a cookbook, I'd probably include a Classic Batter Bowl, Bamboo Spoons, a scraper or two... maybe even a Mini Baker or other small stone.As far as storing SBRCs, I use the case we had a few years back, too. If you don't have one (or need another), some similarly-sized grocery store books (Pillsbury, and other checkout-lane favorites) often have slipcovers available. If you don't like them to have that brand name, you can cover them with cute Contact Paper or scrapbooking paper.

pamperedlinda said:
Wait until March and get the 29 minutes, vol 2. By far, it is the best one I've used. That one and All the Best are my faves.

I totally agree. 29 vol 2 is awesome!!

As far as other items I think the med sheet pan is a nice beginner item. Also maybe a cutting board with the green coated santoku.

For Christmas I got my DD the grinder set and she loves it!!!

i just put a gift together for a girl at work.

The med bamboo bowl (ordered it off of a show to get the credit for my new consultant)
bamboo tongs
and the salad cook book

Only because a lot of our cookbooks make huge dishes, I'd suggest Cooking for Two or More. As for the rest, I agree with Ann.

All the best or the 29 minutes to Dinner books...to round out the gift, what about the Large Bar Pan and some smaller items? Once she bakes on the stone, she will be sold!

What is the "Best Pampered Chef Cookbook for New Brides"?

The "Best Pampered Chef Cookbook for New Brides" is a collection of easy recipes and gift ideas specifically designed for newlywed couples. It includes a variety of delicious and simple dishes, as well as creative gift ideas for special occasions.

Why is this cookbook ideal for new brides?

This cookbook is ideal for new brides because it offers a selection of easy recipes that are perfect for busy newlyweds. It also includes gift ideas that are thoughtful and unique, making it a great resource for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and holidays.

What types of recipes are included in this cookbook?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free dishes, making it suitable for any dietary restrictions.

Are the recipes in this cookbook beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are beginner-friendly. They are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and include tips and tricks for successful cooking. Even those who are new to cooking will feel confident in the kitchen with this cookbook.

Can I purchase this cookbook as a gift for a newlywed couple?

Yes, this cookbook makes a great gift for newlywed couples. It offers a variety of recipes and gift ideas that are perfect for them to enjoy together. It also comes beautifully packaged, making it a thoughtful and practical gift for any special occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg