• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cookbook Would You Buy for Your First Pampered Chef Experience?

I love the stoneware cookbook... I bring it to every show for when folks feel like they would have no use for the stones....The old It's Good For You is also great... I really hate the new Make It Fresh, Make It Healthy book though. I wanted to love it, but it's just too much food I don't eat... too out there for me (personally). You'd think if I liked one healthy cookbook I would like the other, but so far, I haven't found anything enjoyable in the new one. (That's totally subjective though -- I know many other people love it... that's why it's hard to say what YOU will like)
LeahMae
I would like to purchase a cook book from Pampered Chef. I can be pretty picky, trying to "broaden my horizons" though. Which one would you buy for your first cookbook? (I do have the Season's Best) Thanks!

I love 29 Minutes to Dinner! I like the first one better than the second, but I use them both. I like that the meals aren't too fussy and they really can be made in a very short time thanks to the shortcuts. I am currently using the two of them to teach a cooking class to my teen daughter as part of our homeschooling. Because PC is so good about listing exactly which products to use and about detailing each process, they are great for beginning cooks too.

I also like All the Best because of the section with the Braids, Wreaths and Rings. I love having so many fillings together in one place. And the new DCB one is also really good, but since it only uses the DCB, it's a little more limiting than the others.

I would too get any of the 29 min books...love both of them. I also like the new one Make it Fresh make it healthy.

I'm also a fan of the 29 Minutes to Dinner books...I am also really liking what I'm getting from the new DCB cookbook too (if you didn't get that from Sellathon).

I don't have a DCB yet, I'm a new consultant. Signed Jan 31. All the PC I have is pretty much the kit. I get the wedger today though! Very excited about that.

All the best - such a classic (the Irony is that I don't personally own it). The food is great for shows and showcases the classic products.

Iuse the 29 Minutes vol1 all the time, Love it!!!

"All the Best" gets my vote....definitely lives up to its name!! lol

I don't think you'll go wrong with either of the 29 minutes to dinner books, either, but I still recommend the "All the Best". Maybe you could look at them first, perhaps at a team meeting, if your director has them readily accessible, so you could see what you think....
Good luck! And don't worry, you'll eventually own them all, just "pace yourself", which is really hard when you're a new Consultant and want everything!! (Ask me how I know this, hmm? lol Boy, do I remember!!)

I love Vol.2 of 29 minutes to dinner...and the new dcb cookbook. But, the Weekday Dinners Done recipe card collection is good too. And, great learning/lesson idea for your teen. She could be responsible for dinner for a week, it includes grocery list, pantry items needed, etc.

All The Best.

The 29 Minutes books are both great, but if you are just getting one book, I'd get one with the biggest variety. All The Best has tried and true recipes from PC for appetizers, lunch, dinner, and dessert.

Definitely All The Best!!

All The Best gets my vote too.

ChefBeckyD said:
All The Best.

The 29 Minutes books are both great, but if you are just getting one book, I'd get one with the biggest variety. All The Best has tried and true recipes from PC for appetizers, lunch, dinner, and dessert.

Couldn't have said it better my self! I always suggest that one when anyone asks about a cookbook. I love that it has appys, main dishes, desserts! And, inevitably, you will have someone say "hey, do you have the recipe for such and such, it's an old one..." and you can most likely find it in that book. There are also great tried and true recipes for demos in that one as well. AND it's the only one w/ the instructions for the wreaths, braids and rings with filling ideas!

I love the stoneware cookbook... I bring it to every show for when folks feel like they would have no use for the stones....

You guys are making me want all the best now!I have 29 minutes I and II, and I love them, use them all the time.The old It's Good For You is also great... I really hate the new Make It Fresh, Make It Healthy book though. I wanted to love it, but it's just too much food I don't eat... too out there for me (personally). You'd think if I liked one healthy cookbook I would like the other, but so far, I haven't found anything enjoyable in the new one. (That's totally subjective though -- I know many other people love it... that's why it's hard to say what YOU will like).

"All the Best" definetly.

ChefBeckyD said:
All The Best.

Ditto. All the Best will be a show demo cookbook where as the 29 min. you could use as show demos but won't have the variety.

I am a very picky eater and my vote goes to All the Best! Like others have mentioned - it is very true to its name!

ALL THE BEST!! ALL THE WAY!!
Schel

All The Best, because as mentioned, there are appetizers, main courses, and desserts.
Less of a shock to your system if you've only seen Season's Best up to now;)

1. What are the different types of cookbooks offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cookbooks to meet the needs and preferences of our customers. Our collection includes general cookbooks, specialized cookbooks focusing on specific cuisines or cooking methods, and cookbooks with recipes for specific kitchen tools and products.

2. Are the recipes in Pampered Chef cookbooks easy to follow?

Yes, our cookbooks are designed to make cooking easy and enjoyable for everyone. We provide step-by-step instructions and clear visuals to guide you through each recipe, making it simple to recreate delicious meals in your own kitchen.

3. Can I find recipes for special diets in Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences, which is why we offer a variety of recipes for special diets in our cookbooks. From gluten-free and vegetarian options to low-carb and dairy-free recipes, we have something for everyone.

4. Are the ingredients used in Pampered Chef recipes easy to find?

Yes, our recipes are designed with convenience in mind, so we use ingredients that are readily available at most grocery stores. We also offer suggestions for substitutions if a certain ingredient is not available or if you have dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef cookbooks online?

Yes, you can purchase our cookbooks online through our website or through our independent consultants. You can also find our cookbooks at select retail locations. We are dedicated to making our products easily accessible to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • melaniepc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Linda Lehman