• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Piece of Bamboo Would You Buy?

In summary, the piece you use the most/would recommend to start with is the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set.
sarahsworld2000
I am making my wish list for kit enhancement month and I do not have any Bamboo yet. Which is the piece you use the most/would recommend to start with?
Thanks for your thought!
Sarah

I love all of my bamboo spatulas and spoons! I have to say my absolute favorite is the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set. They are on page 25 of the catalog

I'm going to assume that you have bamboo tools, and are talking about the larger pieces.

I love both of my trays. I use the large tray as a Salad Server, and I make either the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, or the Cool and Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad all the time and serve it on there at shows. BEAUTIFUL presentation! (especially with the salad servers set)

The Medium Tray, I use to serve garlic biscuit bites, or when I do cream cheese with sauces and crackers. Put 1/2 a block of cream cheese on opposite corners, pour a couple tbls. of sauce over them, and put crackers down the middle. Again, a really pretty presentation.

If you wanted to go with a bowl, I'd get one of the round ones, or a set of the smaller round ones. The square ones get really banged up corners when traveling from show to show.

BUT what I would really try to do is to turn in a catalog show in April, and get that Bamboo Salad Set for 60% off - that is the best deal!

I don't have much of our bamboo products, but I hear rave reviews for the bamboo utensils. I have the snack set (I don't think you can buy it as a set anymore) and the grinder set and LOVE THEM!!!!! A customer just got the big platters and absolutely loves those too!

I love the larger round bamboo bowls--they are great for salads and popcorn!

The square bamboo because it is so unique! Love my square bowls & use them for salads, hot rolls/biscuits, chips, popcorn, etc.

I would go with 4 petite bowls, the cracker tray, and 4 petite serving spoons. I use these A LOT at my shows, esp. when doing Tasting Shows.

I cook with my bamboo spatulas, spoons and such. I love them so much I have doubles because I got tired of washing the ones I needed every time.

I agree with the majority here...I can't live without my bamboo spatulas, spoons, etc. I also have doubles...and I have also gifted them to my Mom as well and she loves them too.

I don't think she would feel the same "wow" factor out of a bowl that's not used daily.

I think the round bowls are a lot nicer than the square ones. I put salads & popcorn in the big one. The tray & petite bowls are fun to set out at parties, but not as useful.

I love, love, love the set of salt and pepper grinders with the caddy. :) The large bamboo tray sits on my dining room table to collect mail and misc. papers. It looks great.

I personally love my bamboo tool turn about. I think it looks so much nicer than the white ones I used.

I love all my bamboo. I could not live without my Specialty Set and I love the small round bowls. I use the bowls for my munchies. When the bowl is empty, I am done and no refills. LOL I also have the pepper grinder. It is amazing! I want the set now.

freebyrdz said:
I love all my bamboo. I could not live without my Specialty Set and I love the small round bowls. I use the bowls for my munchies. When the bowl is empty, I am done and no refills. LOL I also have the pepper grinder. It is amazing! I want the set now.

This is true....I think I own almost every bamboo piece out there and having to choose my favorite is very difficult. I do know that my least favorite is that sink caddy :( It looks so pretty, but is such a messy disappointment.

What are the benefits of using bamboo cooking tools?

Bamboo cooking tools are eco-friendly, durable, and naturally antimicrobial. They also won't scratch your cookware and are easy to clean.

What sizes are available for the bamboo cooking tools?

Our bamboo cooking tools come in a variety of sizes to fit all your cooking needs. We offer small, medium, and large sizes for different types of cooking and serving.

How do I care for my bamboo cooking tools?

To ensure the longevity of your bamboo cooking tools, we recommend hand washing them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid soaking them for long periods of time and never put them in the dishwasher.

Are the bamboo cooking tools safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, our bamboo cooking tools are safe to use on non-stick cookware as they won't scratch the surface. They are also heat-resistant, making them perfect for all your cooking needs.

Can I use the bamboo cooking tools for both cooking and serving?

Absolutely! Our bamboo cooking tools are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. They are perfect for stirring, flipping, and serving your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • IAmChefJ