• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookbook Comparing for Me to Know Which to Get

In summary, the conversation is about choosing a new cookbook, with options including "It's Good For You," "Delightful Desserts," and "Let's Eat." Participants mention the types of recipes in each book, with "It's Good For You" being a healthier option, "Delightful Desserts" containing a variety of dessert recipes, and "Let's Eat" being popular with families and mothers. Recommendations are made to check the PC website for recipes and to ask for input from the Pampered Chef community. Ultimately, the speaker decides to order "It's Good For You" based on a previous recommendation from the group.
jrstephens
I am thinking of getting a new cookbook with my stoneware money.

Which one of these do you all prefer and why?

It's Good For you (since this is a "good for you" book what type foods are in it and do they taste good?)

Delightful Desserts (what kinds of desserts are in here)

Let's Eat (what is in this one)

Thanks! I know y'all will give me lots of input!

If it were me I would order it's good for you...... that is the latest cookbook that I want to add to my collection.

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that welovepamperedcheftoo for msn groups has all those cookbooks with the recipes listed so that should help you decide.. as for me i'd pick the dessert's .. but i have a sweet tooth :p ~tiffanyp

You can also go to the PC website and click on recipe search. Mark that you want ALL. The cookbook the recipe is in is listed with the recipe title.

Unfortunately they are in alphabetical order by recipe but you can surf through them to get an idea.

I love the dessert book, but I also have a big sweet tooth! It has every type of dessert you could want.
I also really like the let's eat book. If you have kids or do shows with lots of moms, they would love it too. My girls are always wanting to make things out of that one. I've sold quite a few by just having it standing up on host's coffee tables.
I've only made a couple things out of the good for you book.

I just ordered the It's good for you cookbook. I love it.
I posted a thread a few weeks ago census suggested I order All the best from there it was Delightful desserts. HTH

Related to Cookbook Comparing for Me to Know Which to Get

1. Which cookbook is best for beginners?

Our top recommendation for beginners is "The Pampered Chef New Basics Cookbook". It features step-by-step instructions and basic cooking techniques that are easy to follow. It also includes a variety of recipes for different skill levels.

2. Do any of the cookbooks cater to specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have several cookbooks that cater to specific dietary needs such as "The Pampered Chef Gluten-Free Cookbook" and "The Pampered Chef Low Carb Cookbook". These cookbooks offer a wide range of delicious recipes that are tailored to specific dietary restrictions.

3. Is there a cookbook that focuses on quick and easy meals?

"The Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook" is perfect for those looking for quick and easy meal options. It features recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, making it ideal for busy weeknights.

4. Are there any cookbooks that feature international cuisine?

Yes, we have a variety of cookbooks that feature international cuisine, such as "The Pampered Chef Around the World Cookbook" and "The Pampered Chef Italian Kitchen Cookbook". These cookbooks offer a diverse range of recipes from different cultures and countries.

5. Which cookbook is best for healthy eating?

"The Pampered Chef Healthy Cooking for Two Cookbook" is a great option for those looking to eat healthier. It features recipes that are lower in calories and fat, but still full of flavor. It also includes tips and tricks for healthy cooking and meal planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • jasonmva