• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Your Favorite Cookbook: Discover the Best Recipes!

I love the recipes that use the rings and wreaths the best! Favorite would have to be the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
What is your Favorite Cookbook(not including SeasonsBest)
1.Cooking for Two
2.Stoneware Inspirations
3.It's Good For You
4.All The Best
5.Casual Cooking
6.Celebrate!
7.Delightful Desserts
8.Main Dishes
I would like to know which cookbook everyone thinks has the best overall recipes& why.

I like All the Best because of the rings and wreaths. My second choice would be Stoneware Inspirations but I only voted once because I am not a cheater!!!

I would never purposefully cook healthy, but the It's Good for you cookbook is very easy and delicious!

Favorite is All the best!!!:)

All the Best. Great pics for wreaths, rings, and the recipes are really good, I tell people it's like a church cookbook, filled with all the favorites.

Paige Dixon said:
I would never purposefully cook healthy, but the It's Good for you cookbook is very easy and delicious!

I like that:p I, too, do not PURPOSEFULLY cook healthy. Glad to know I'm not alone.

All the Best is my absolute favorite. I hope they don't decide to discontinue that one.

All the Best is mine as well! I sell a lot of these!:)

All The Best! Mostly because of the rings and wreaths. I also sell a lot lf these!
Schel

All the Best has always been my favorite and I sell them like crazy!

All the Best! I also sell TONS of these (it's one of my top ten seller items) & I would be very disappointed if they discontinued this one! In fact, I think they need to make an All the Best II!

I love the new Cooking For Two - but All the Best is my top seller!

All the Best! B/c I have loved everything I have ever cooked from it.

All the BestAll the best, hence the name, it has all the best recipes!! I love the wreaths, rings and braids. It has a little of everything.
Great recipes for any occasion and wonderful recipes to do a demo with.

Debbie :D

All The Best is my favorite. The instructions for the braids, rings and wreaths are wonderful. Everyone always wants these demos. I like it because it has several recipe adaptions for the braids also. I am hoping for a new cookbook in the Spring with more Southern/country style recipes...comfort cooking.

Thanks!! I LOVE all the comments! I posted this out of curiousity! I went to my clstermeeting last night & my director had extra cookbooks & sold them to me for $10! I would've bought them anyhow so I grabbed the deal! I already had the stoneware,all the best,cooking for two,now i also got casual cooking & good for you oh i have celebrate too! I really love the casual cooking & good for you!!I don't like the cooking for two-it seems too fancy for two young people to make-i guess for romantic style dinners for hubby would be good but as some everyday meals I like he others!!! I agree some comfort foods would be good also PC has the kid book but what about the younger college bachelor type crowd!! GREAT grad gifts!! And for signle apt people!!!!Also another good idea like food from around the world would be AWESOME! like irish,english,german...

All the best even though I don't have it yet.
I go to WLPC2 they have every cookbook and recipe there.

Paige Dixon said:

That is really funny!!!:D :D

Wow! I guess that everyone likes "All the best" Cookbook!:)

I chose Stoneware Inspirations. It's not the one I use for recipes most often. That would be All the Best, followed closely by It's Good for You. I chose Stoneware Inspirations because of the volume chart. I love it! IMHO, it is one of the most helpful ideas they've come up with.

I actually like all of them... but I couldn't make up my mind for this poll!!

I found that I use All The Best, Delightful Desserts and Its Good for You the most often. My favorite recipes from All the Best are the Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, the rings and wreaths and the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza. My favorite recipes from Delightful Desserts are the Orange Poppy Seed Tea Bread, the Summer Lattice Pastry and the Fancy Southern Nut Bars. From the Its Good for You cookbook, my favorites are Mexican Bean Dip, Salmon Cakes with Cool Lime Sauce and the Lively Lemon Bars.

All of these recipes have turned out to be crowd pleasers!! Now whenever I make a new recipe, people always ask me, "Is this a Pampered Chef recipe??"

I can't vote for some reason.... Add me to the All the Best group. I LOVE this cookbook! It has the braids/rings fillings, and a little of everything... the stones, desserts... I just love it! - - ok I was able to vote after I commented. Here are my favorite recipes:

* Bread twist using spinach & artichoke filling & the Bistro Chicken recipe
* Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips
* Taffy Apple Pizza
* Greek Island Pastry *
* Rings (Turkey & Cranberry
* Easy Peanut butter Presses
* Pecan Tassies
* Banana Cream Supreme
* Tomato Basil Squares

Last edited:

What is the "Favorite Cookbook Poll"?

The "Favorite Cookbook Poll" is a survey conducted by Pampered Chef to gather feedback and opinions from customers on their favorite cookbooks.

How can I participate in the "Favorite Cookbook Poll"?

To participate in the "Favorite Cookbook Poll", you can visit our website or social media pages where we will share a link to the survey. You can also sign up for our email list to receive the survey directly to your inbox.

Can I suggest a cookbook that is not listed in the poll?

Yes, you can suggest a cookbook that is not listed in the poll by selecting the "Other" option and typing in the title of the cookbook. However, only cookbooks related to cooking, baking, or food preparation will be considered for the poll.

When will the results of the "Favorite Cookbook Poll" be announced?

The results of the "Favorite Cookbook Poll" will be announced on our website and social media pages after the survey period has ended. We will also send an email to all participants with the final results.

Will the winning cookbook be available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

We cannot guarantee that the winning cookbook will be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, we will take the results of the poll into consideration when selecting new products for our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Denise K