• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Delightful Desserts Cookbook

In summary, the Iso Delightful Desserts Cookbook contains a variety of desserts that can be made with the Pampered Chef Iso Pan. The recipes are designed to be easy for all skill levels, and include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. While the cookbook is specifically for use with the Iso Pan, some recipes can also be made with traditional pans. There is also a section for gluten-free and vegan options. The Iso Pan can be purchased separately or as part of a bundle with the cookbook, but is not required for use.
akay71
Gold Member
Hello All,
I am in search of the Delightful Desserts cookbook. If you have one that you would like to sell let me know. Thanks.

Shane

akay71 said:
Hello All,
I am in search of the Delightful Desserts cookbook. If you have one that you would like to sell let me know. Thanks.

Shane

I asked the same thing a few weeks ago and got one from JanetUpNorth. But there is another gal who has one. Hopefully she will see your thread.

I have one. Coming form Utah and I think I can send it Media mail. $12 plus the cost of shipping let me know if you want it. email me at [email protected]

1. What types of desserts are included in the Iso Delightful Desserts Cookbook?

The Iso Delightful Desserts Cookbook features a variety of delicious desserts that can be made using the Pampered Chef Iso Pan. This includes cakes, brownies, bars, and more.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the Iso Delightful Desserts Cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success.

3. Can I use other pans besides the Iso Pan to make these desserts?

While the recipes in the cookbook are specifically designed for use with the Iso Pan, some of them can also be made using traditional baking pans. However, for the best results, we recommend using the Iso Pan.

4. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options in the cookbook?

Yes, the Iso Delightful Desserts Cookbook includes a section for gluten-free and vegan desserts. These recipes use alternative ingredients to accommodate dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase the Iso Pan separately or is it only available with the cookbook?

The Iso Pan can be purchased separately or as part of a bundle with the Iso Delightful Desserts Cookbook. However, the cookbook is not required to use the Iso Pan and vice versa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • emmjohns