• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cookbook: Delightful Desserts - Anyone Selling?

In summary, the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook includes a variety of sweet treats such as cakes, cookies, pies, and more. Some popular recipes include chocolate lava cake, lemon bars, and apple pie. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for success. The cookbook also includes a section of recipes that are suitable for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. The ingredients for the recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores, with alternative options suggested for more unique ingredients. The "Delightful Desserts" cookbook is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I have a new consultant that would like to have the cookbook Delightful Desserts does anyone have a couple they would like to get rid off? Thanks in advance.

Dina - I can check in the morning but I think I may have one or two hanging around. I will let you know.

Dina - no such luck. I thought I had two but sorry, none. That's what I get for not keeping my "in the garage" list up-to-date.

Beth how much and i will see if she wants it shipping will be to 73505

Dina Atnip said:
Beth how much and i will see if she wants it shipping will be to 73505

$14 including shipping.

BethCooks4U said:
$14 including shipping.

I am letting her know she will probably need to send you a check or something will find out if she does where will she mail it to?

Dina Atnip said:
I am letting her know she will probably need to send you a check or something will find out if she does where will she mail it to?

She would like to send a money order thanks just need address and it will be on its way

BethCooks4U said:
$14 including shipping.
Hi Beth just trying to get you mailing address so I may give it to my recruit for the cookbook thanks in advance

I gave her your facebook page so she can talk to you about the cookbook

What recipes are included in the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook?

The "Delightful Desserts" cookbook includes a variety of sweet treats such as cakes, cookies, pies, and more. Some popular recipes include chocolate lava cake, lemon bars, and apple pie.

Are the recipes in the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, all recipes in the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for success.

Is the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook includes a section of recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan friendly. These recipes are clearly marked for easy identification.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook are commonly found in most grocery stores. For more unique ingredients, alternative options are suggested in the recipe.

Is the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook available for purchase?

Yes, the "Delightful Desserts" cookbook is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. Contact your consultant or visit our website to order your cookbook today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies