• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Going Out of Business Bundle

In summary, the "Fs - Going Out of Business Bundle" is a package that includes a variety of discontinued kitchen tools and products from the F line, such as knives, cookware, and baking tools. The bundle cannot be customized and is only available for purchase through the website or a Pampered Chef consultant. The price may vary depending on the products included, but it is offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing individually. There are limitations for purchasing the bundle, including availability while supplies last, no combination with other offers or discounts, and no returns or exchanges.
NewbyPChef
I have 250-300 dollars worth of unopened products, plus: (email me for a listing of the products)

Consultant items:
Picnic set (may consultant special) includes polka dot collapsible picnic basket, plate/napkin/utensil caddy, plates, utensils, unwrapped but never been used
Smoking hot apron, unopened (Father’s Day 2011 special)
Unused pack of cooking show tally forms
2 packs postcard invitations
New black consultant apron, unopened
Demonstration runner (November consultant special) – unopened
Used white vinyl tablecloth (has a couple black marks on it)
5 s/s 2011 season’s best
5 f/w 2011 season’s best

If I could sell it all at once, I would be delighted. Retail value is well over $400, so I would sell for $200 and I would cover the shipping costs.

Last edited:
I am very interested. Do you have any catalogs as well?

Id be interested in your runner based on cost.

No catalogs... I need the few I have left.

My email address Is my screenname at gmail

How much for the picnic set??

We aren't supposed to post current products here. Consultant items are fine though (and discontinued products). I have a consultant who wants the runner. How much for that?

I sent Kay a personal message since she was first to respond. If the runner is not sold, then I'll respond.

Interested in Picnic Set - sent you PM

1. What is included in the "Fs - Going Out of Business Bundle"?

The "Fs - Going Out of Business Bundle" includes a variety of kitchen tools and products from our F line that are being discontinued. This includes items such as knives, cookware, and baking tools.

2. Can I choose which products are included in the bundle?

No, the bundle comes with a pre-selected assortment of products and cannot be customized.

3. Is the "Fs - Going Out of Business Bundle" available for purchase in stores?

No, this bundle is only available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How much does the bundle cost?

The price of the bundle may vary depending on the specific products included, but it is offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item individually.

5. Are there any exclusions or limitations for purchasing the "Fs - Going Out of Business Bundle"?

The bundle is only available while supplies last and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It also cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chef2you