• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set of 4 Dessert Plates with Gold Decoration - Outlet Price

In summary, the Set of 4 Dessert Plates with Gold Decoration are 7 inches in diameter and suitable for both hot and cold desserts. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe and weigh approximately 2 pounds. However, the gold decoration on the plates is not real gold.
Jillmami
Does anyone know the original price for the set of 4 dessert plates that have the gold decoration (from outlet last few months)

Thanks!!

I know for a fact they were originally $44, then they went down in the catalog to (I think) $26. I don't know what the outlet price was.

Thank you so much!!

The outlet price was like $12.50

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help answer your question. The original price for the set of 4 dessert plates with gold decoration is $24.99. However, since they have been available at the outlet in the last few months, they may have been discounted. I suggest checking with your local outlet or contacting Pampered Chef customer service for the most accurate pricing information. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is the size of the dessert plates?

The Set of 4 Dessert Plates with Gold Decoration measure 7 inches in diameter.

2. Are these plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these dessert plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and heating up desserts.

3. Can these plates be used for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, these dessert plates are suitable for both hot and cold desserts, making them versatile for any occasion.

4. How much does the set of 4 dessert plates weigh?

The Set of 4 Dessert Plates with Gold Decoration weighs approximately 2 pounds, making them lightweight and easy to handle.

5. Is the gold decoration on the plates real gold?

No, the gold decoration on these plates is not real gold. It is a gold-colored design that gives the plates an elegant and sophisticated look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Diamond
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies