• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enduring Products: Paper Napkins & Dessert Plates with Gold Trim

In summary, the paper napkins measure 6.5 inches by 6.5 inches and the dessert plates have a diameter of 7 inches. Both products are recyclable and suitable for both formal and casual occasions. Each pack contains 20 paper napkins and 12 dessert plates, and they are made with durable materials.
trps
Silver Member
Which products do you think are still around only because they can't get rid of enough to clear the warehouse?

Paper Napkins
and dessert plates with gold trim
are 2 of my thoughts

Thats probably 1 of the reasons they lowered the plates to 29.00....they are pretty, but not 44.00 worth...;)

I was glad to see they lowered the price. I think a lot of people liked them, but couldn't justify spending $11 a plate. Around $7 a plate should be an easier sell. I really like them (especially with the cranberry accent plates) and plan on getting another set or two this fall. I have Christmas dinner at my house for around 12 people & would like to have 12 cranberry accent plates & 12 dessert plates to use for dinner.

Pamperedgirl3 that sounds like it would be a really pretty holiday table!

--Jenny L

I'm upset because I invested in them at the higher price and have 12 - I have not had occasion to use more than 8 at a time yet - oh well... I still love them!

I like the plates but too expensive.

I was thinking the funnels and plates are here for the same reason those colors are old but I love both items any color

Personally, I don't think we'll keep the Nonstick Cake Pan with Checkerboard Insert much longer.

I also don't look for the BBQ Basting Brush to last much longer, since we now have silicone.

It wouldn't exactly "break my heart" to see the Suds Pump go away, either.

JMO,
Paula

I love the suds pump....just wish it were a little prettier!

1. What are the dimensions of the paper napkins and dessert plates?

The paper napkins measure 6.5 inches by 6.5 inches when unfolded, and the dessert plates have a diameter of 7 inches.

2. Are these paper napkins and dessert plates recyclable?

Yes, both the paper napkins and dessert plates are made from biodegradable materials and are recyclable. Simply dispose of them in the appropriate recycling bin after use.

3. Can these products be used for both formal and casual occasions?

Yes, the elegant gold trim on these paper napkins and dessert plates make them suitable for any occasion, whether it's a formal dinner party or a casual backyard barbecue.

4. How many napkins and plates come in a pack?

Each pack contains 20 paper napkins and 12 dessert plates, making it convenient for any size gathering or event.

5. Are these napkins and plates durable?

Yes, these paper napkins and dessert plates are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use without tearing or breaking easily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • dianevill