• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Plates Reduced in Price?

In summary, the new price for dessert plates is $12.99, reduced from $19.99. This reduced price includes all types of dessert plates, including seasonal and specialty designs. However, this is a limited time offer and will only be available while supplies last. Consultants can still use their discount on the reduced price. Mixing and matching different designs of dessert plates is allowed to get the reduced price, as long as they are included in the promotion.
chefmelody
Did anyone else notice this? In the S/S catalog, the gold-accented dessert plates are $44 for a set of 4. In the new F/W catalog, they're listed as $29 for the same set! :eek: Think this is a typo, or are they trying to get rid of them at a lower price?

I know my sister wants several sets... she loves the gold accents, but hasn't been able to afford them at the price they were. She was planning to get them at her September show, and was very excited to see them at a lower price! I hope I won't have to tell her that it's a mistake...

Yes, it is also noted in the Special Edition that the price went down. It is not a typo.

Wonder if it's going out in the spring?

Related to Dessert Plates Reduced in Price?

1. What is the new price for the dessert plates?

The new price for the dessert plates is $12.99, reduced from $19.99.

2. Are all types of dessert plates included in the reduced price?

Yes, all types of dessert plates, including seasonal and specialty designs, are included in the reduced price.

3. Is this a limited time offer?

Yes, this is a limited time offer and the reduced price will only be available while supplies last.

4. Can I still use my consultant discount on the reduced price?

Yes, as a consultant, you can still use your consultant discount on the reduced price for the dessert plates.

5. Can I mix and match different designs of dessert plates to get the reduced price?

Yes, you can mix and match different designs of dessert plates to get the reduced price as long as they are all included in the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • adriennegskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies