• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Sets of Dessert Plates From December Needed

In summary, the price for the 2 sets of dessert plates from December varies depending on the specific design and material, and can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant. The December dessert plates are only available for purchase in sets of two, but can be mixed and matched with other sets. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Host rewards can also be used to purchase the December dessert plates.
gailz2
Gold Member
My host is on a diet and would love 2 more sets of the dessert plates offered in December--it is the perfect size she says for her family to eat dinner on (large family). Please let me know today if you have one or two sets available to send right away and what your cost is.

Thank you!

I have two sets but they are in storage until we close on our house. It was set for tomorrow but doubt it will be before Monday. Our things come out of storage the workday after closing. If you don't find any before I can help let me know.

Thanks, Beth. I am hoping to get someone to mail some to me today or tomorrow, but will keep you in mind. Good luck with your closing.

Can mail tomorrow Friday 1/4/12
Don't know what the going rate for the plates is
but let me know

I have already found and committed to buying the two sets I need. Thank you, all, for your responses.

What is the price of the 2 sets of dessert plates from December?

The price for the 2 sets of dessert plates from December varies depending on the specific design and material of the plates. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most accurate pricing information.

Can I purchase just one set of the dessert plates instead of two?

Unfortunately, the December dessert plates are only available for purchase in sets of two. However, you can mix and match with other sets of dessert plates to create your own unique collection.

Are the December dessert plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our dessert plates are made with high-quality materials that are microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

Can I return or exchange the December dessert plates if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the December dessert plates. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase.

Can I use my host rewards to purchase the December dessert plates?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef product, including the December dessert plates. Your consultant can help you redeem your host rewards for your desired products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • brandeeterry
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
debvoellinger
  • chefsteph07