• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are HWC Daisy Dessert Plates Dishwasher Safe? Care Instructions Lost - TIA

In summary, the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates are dishwasher safe and do not require hand washing. They are also microwave safe, but it is important to use caution when handling them. It is recommended to avoid using harsh cleaners and metal utensils on the plates to prevent damage. If you have lost the care instructions, they can be found on the website or obtained from customer service.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I lost the care instructions for last year's HWC daisy dessert plates. Do you know if they are dishwasher safe? I hate hand washing--I do enough of that at work. TIA.

I don't think so.

NO, not dishwasher safe!

I put mine in there all of the time and the daisies are still on there. I've had no problems. I don't hand wash much of anything but the pots and pans.

Ditto Cheryl. I put mine in the DW all the time and run it on the gentle cycle. No issues at all.

1. Are HWC Daisy Dessert Plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, HWC Daisy Dessert Plates are dishwasher safe. They are made from high-quality materials that are durable and can withstand the high heat and pressure of a dishwasher cycle.

2. Do I need to hand wash the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates?

No, hand washing is not necessary for the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates. They are designed to be dishwasher safe, but if you prefer to hand wash them, you certainly can.

3. Can I put the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates in the microwave?

Yes, the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates are microwave safe. However, they may get hot, so be sure to use caution when handling them.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates?

The HWC Daisy Dessert Plates are made to be durable and long-lasting, but there are a few care instructions to keep in mind. Avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the plates. Also, do not use metal utensils on the plates, as they can scratch the surface.

5. What should I do if I have lost the care instructions for the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates?

If you have lost the care instructions for the HWC Daisy Dessert Plates, you can find them on our website or contact our customer service team for a digital copy. It is important to follow the care instructions to ensure the longevity of your plates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• merego
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
merego
  • melatc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melatc
  • csnteacher