• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dishwasher-Safe Cookware: Have You Tried It?

In summary, all Pampered Chef cookware is dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. The dishwasher will not damage the non-stick coating and any type of dishwasher detergent can be used, though harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners should be avoided. When loading the cookware into the dishwasher, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid stacking heavy items on top. For cleaning burnt or stuck-on food, pre-soaking and using a non-abrasive sponge or brush is recommended to avoid damaging the cookware's finish.
jaye
The catalog states that it is dishwasher safe.... have any of you ever put it in the dishwasher? Mine fell completely into the sink when washing it and the dial had moisture in it. I can't imagine putting it in the dishwasher. What do you all think?

I usually just use a clorox wipe or an alcohol pad to clean mine (something I learned at work...sooooooooo much easier to just wipe it off right away and be done with it).

Yeah, that's what I do... but I just found it weird that the catalog says that it's dishwasher safe..... hmmm...THANKS!!

1. Can I put my Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

Yes, all Pampered Chef cookware is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of your cookware.

2. Will the dishwasher damage the non-stick coating on the cookware?

No, the dishwasher will not damage the non-stick coating on our cookware. Our non-stick cookware is designed to withstand dishwasher use.

3. Can I use any type of detergent in the dishwasher for my Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, you can use any type of dishwasher detergent for our cookware. However, we recommend avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners to maintain the quality of the cookware.

4. Do I need to take any special precautions when loading my Pampered Chef cookware into the dishwasher?

We recommend following the manufacturer's instructions for loading your dishwasher. Additionally, make sure to avoid stacking heavy items on top of the cookware and spread them out evenly to ensure proper cleaning.

5. How do I clean burnt or stuck-on food from my dishwasher-safe cookware?

If you have stubborn food residue on your cookware, we recommend pre-soaking in warm soapy water before placing it in the dishwasher. You can also use a non-abrasive sponge or brush to gently scrub the surface. Avoid using steel wool or harsh scrubbers as they can damage the cookware's finish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckarasevic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Staci