• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which New Product Would You Pick?

In summary, the conversation revolved around choosing a product from a new line for a Spring Launch event. The options included different kitchen tools such as knives, a cookbook, a muffin pan, and bamboo snack bowls. Some participants suggested the muffin pan or cookbook as a good choice, while others preferred the snack bowls or BBQ turner. Others recommended choosing the most expensive item to generate excitement. In the end, the decision was made to go with the bamboo snack bowls as they were a personal favorite and could potentially generate interest in other bamboo products.
babywings76
Gold Member
Because I attending our Spring Launch, my director is letting me pick out one of the new products from her extra SAT package. I was 2nd to sign up in my cluster, so I have 2nd pick. I can't decide which to pick. Which do you think would be a good duplicate item to have? (I just ordered what I didn't earn, except the Family Quick Stir Pitcher, because I already have the last one and don't drink tea or coffee and so I don't care if I don't have the new one.) I'm thinking of having this product be one I give away as a prize at my Season Kick Off Celebration party in March. So I'm trying to guess which would be a product others will be super excited to get.Here's the list:Color Coated Utility Knife
Color Coated Chef's Knife
BBQ Flexible Turner
PC Simply Sweet Cookbook
Muffin Pan
Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (set of 2)
Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher
BBQ Basting Brush
BBQ Cleaning Brush

babywings76 said:
Because I attending our Spring Launch, my director is letting me pick out one of the new products from her extra SAT package. I was 2nd to sign up in my cluster, so I have 2nd pick. I can't decide which to pick. Which do you think would be a good duplicate item to have? (I just ordered what I didn't earn, except the Family Quick Stir Pitcher, because I already have the last one and don't drink tea or coffee and so I don't care if I don't have the new one.) I'm thinking of having this product be one I give away as a prize at my Season Kick Off Celebration party in March. So I'm trying to guess which would be a product others will be super excited to get.

Here's the list:

Color Coated Utility Knife
Color Coated Chef's Knife
BBQ Flexible Turner
PC Simply Sweet Cookbook
Muffin Pan
Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (set of 2)
Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher
BBQ Basting Brush
BBQ Cleaning Brush

Personally...my choice would be either the muffin pan or the cook book.
If the muffin pan works anything like the MMP I will surely use it!! I thing about the cook book is, alot of the recipes are timely. So I think I would go with the muffin tin.....HTH

I'd take the Snack Bowls! Love those...and it's always good to have extras!

my choice would be the snack bowls or the bbq turner

I would say snack bowls or quick stir or even muffin tin

If you want to give it away, I'd get one of the pitchers. People seem to LOVE those!

I'd pick the BBQ turner. But if it's a giveaway, then pick the most expensive one. People will get excited about the prize value.

Cookbook~ :)

I decided to get the Bamboo snack bowls. I just love those! Plus, if I end up deciding to give them away as a prize at my Season kick off party, it might get others eyeing the bamboo. So far I haven't really sold any bamboo other than the S&P grinders. I do use it at my shows, but I guess I don't talk about it as much as other things.

1. Which new product would you recommend for someone who loves to bake?

We have a variety of great new products for baking enthusiasts, but one that stands out is our Stoneware Cookie Sheet. It's made from durable stoneware that helps distribute heat evenly for perfectly baked cookies every time. Plus, it has a non-stick surface for easy cleanup!

2. What new product would be best for meal prep?

We recently released our Quick Cooker, which is perfect for meal prep. It's a pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It also has a variety of cooking modes, such as slow cook and steam, for versatile meal options.

3. Is there a new product that would make cooking easier for beginners?

Our new Veggie Spiralizer is a great option for beginners. It easily turns vegetables into noodles, making it a fun and healthy alternative to traditional pasta dishes. It's also easy to use and clean, making it a great addition to any beginner's kitchen.

4. Which new product would be best for someone looking to eat healthier?

Our Deluxe Air Fryer is the perfect choice for those looking to eat healthier. It uses hot air technology to cook food with little to no oil, resulting in healthier meals without sacrificing taste. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking modes for a variety of healthy meal options.

5. What new product would be a great gift for a foodie?

Our new Garlic Press is a great gift for any foodie. It's made from durable stainless steel and features a unique design that easily minces garlic with minimal effort. It also has a built-in cleaner for easy cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef