• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Product Do You Want Most???

In summary, the new products released by Personal Chef include the Bamboo Platters, snack bowls, garlic slicer, and the oil dipping seasonings. Keith said the order forms were set up based on the predicted math equations, and he hopes that these products will be big sellers. John noted that he's most excited about the Bamboo Platters, snack bowls, garlic slicer, and the oil dipping seasonings. The Pineapple Wedger looks to be the best designed on the market, and the sauces and dipping seasonings (yum, yum, yum!) are also popular. Lastly, Personal Chef released a new product, the Grinder Stand, which has the potential to be a popular item.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I noticed how we are all talking about the prices and the order forms and I noted Keith said the packages, based on the predicted math equations, were set up just how he hoped. So I am wondering which product caught your fancy the most for personal favorite? And which one do you think will be a big seller?
Personal level - all the Bamboo I LOVE the subtle amber color, the feel and the look!
Customer level - I think think the two new sauces and the Oil Dipping Seasonings will be a big hit. I already have people drooling over them here at work!

pampered1224 said:
I noticed how we are all talking about the prices and the order forms and I noted Keith said the packages, based on the predicted math equations, were set up just how he hoped. So I am wondering which product caught your fancy the most for personal favorite? And which one do you think will be a big seller?
Personal level - all the Bamboo I LOVE the subtle amber color, the feel and the look!
Customer level - I think think the two new sauces and the Oil Dipping Seasonings will be a big hit. I already have people drooling over them here at work!

I'm most excited about the Bamboo Platters, snack bowls, the garlic slicer, and the oil dipping seasonings.

I think the Pineapple Wedger will be a big hit. I think the Bamboo Prep Towels will not be such a hit.

P.S. I *love* the fact that I'm mentioned by first name in this post. I feel popular for once in my life! :)

OH PLEASE!! KEITH you are always Popular on here so don't say for ONCE in your life!! Its Daily! lol ;-)

jbdowd0798 said:
OH PLEASE!! KEITH you are always Popular on here so don't say for ONCE in your life!! Its Daily! lol ;-)

Aw shucks. Well I was never popular growing up and was picked on a lot in high school, so I'm just relishing it here. :)

Okay, enough of that therapy session...

Love the steamer...great for anyone who has ever bought the Executive Cookware.

Love the saute tongs even more (so does DH who is tired of hearing me saying the chef tongs are just too big for some jobs...'try me' biscuits, scallops, shrimp, etc).

Pineapple Wedger looks to be the best designed on the market (yeah PC!), so that should sell well.

The sauces and dipping seasonings (yum, yum, yum!)

Keith, we're glad to help boost your ego. ;)

Now, to answer John's question . . . I love the bamboo (especially the towels), but I'm so stinkin' excited about the Grinder Stand I can hardly stand it.I'm also chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Kernel Cutter and Garlic Slicer. (I have a Garlic Peeler very similar to the new one. It works well, so I'm excited that this will be available through PC.) And, of course, I've already ordered two sets of the bags. :)The strainer looks really interesting. From what I can see, it looks like it will be really easy to store--a solution to one of the biggest colander issues. It has the potential to be a popular item.I already have three people who want the Pineapple Wedger when it becomes available. The edibles look like they'll be good sellers, too.

raebates said:
Now, to answer John's question . . .

I love the bamboo (especially the towels), but I'm so stinkin' excited about the Grinder Stand I can hardly stand it.

I'm also chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Kernel Cutter and Garlic Slicer. (I have a Garlic Peeler very similar to the new one. It works well, so I'm excited that this will be available through PC.) And, of course, I've already ordered two sets of the bags. :)

The strainer looks really interesting. From what I can see, it looks like it will be really easy to store--a solution to one of the biggest colander issues. It has the potential to be a popular item.

I already have three people who want the Pineapple Wedger when it becomes available. The edibles look like they'll be good sellers, too.

Yes, I'm excited about the grinder stand too!

raebates said:
Keith, we're glad to help boost your ego. ;)

Like it takes a lot!!! :D;):D

I am super excited about the bamboo. I will have to wait for everything to come in before I can really say though.

All the bamboo - especially the towels. The grinder stand looks silly though so I must order it to determine what is so 'pampered' about it.

The steamer - finally a basket that won't scratch!!!!

Saving the best for last....that amazing pink and black apron for HWC (yes, know I have to earn it later but I WILL GET IT!):p

rennea said:
Like it takes a lot!!! :D;):D

I don't know. It sounded like the poor boy has some issues left over from when he was a wee, little boy. Those can be tough for a big, strapping man to deal with. :balloon:

Get_Pampered said:
All the bamboo - especially the towels. The grinder stand looks silly though so I must order it to determine what is so 'pampered' about it.

The steamer - finally a basket that won't scratch!!!!

Saving the best for last....that amazing pink and black apron for HWC (yes, know I have to earn it later but I WILL GET IT!):p

Do you have the grinders? I love them, what I don't love is the mess left behind when you put them down. I think this will be a nice addition to them.

I love most everything this season but WANT all the Bamboo myself and the other size collapsible bowls!

I thnk the pineapple wedger will be a HUGE HIT!

Like Keith (see, your name again - in PRINT!!) I'm really excited about the oil dipping seasonings and the new sauces. I also really like the garlic slicer and peeler. The bamboo towels are really nice. We got samples at Leadership and I really do like them a lot. The pineapple wedger is awesome, but it does take some strength. I guess a "big, strapping" man like Keith will be able to handle it well!!! :)- Loving the grinder stand. But I have to say I am super stoaked about the new smaller sizes of the collapsible bowls!!! The big one was a huge hit for me last year so I'm anticipating more of the same with the smaller ones.

raebates said:
I don't know. It sounded like the poor boy has some issues left over from when he was a wee, little boy. Those can be tough for a big, strapping man to deal with. :balloon:

They can be! I'm all big and strapping on the outside but I'm really just a big puppy dog inside.

leftymac said:
They can be! I'm all big and strapping on the outside but I'm really just a big puppy dog inside.

Awwww, that's what we like about you:D

leftymac said:

Yeah, I understand. Outside I'm a confident, accomplished woman. Inside I'm a Jr. High girl who doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.

rennea said:
Do you have the grinders? I love them, what I don't love is the mess left behind when you put them down. I think this will be a nice addition to them.

I love them, too! I haven't noticed much of a mess...there has got to be more to it than that. There are always some products that I need to see to totally get it:blushing:

raebates said:
Yeah, I understand. Outside I'm a confident, accomplished woman. Inside I'm a Jr. High girl who doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.

You fit in here just fine my dear:thumbup:

Get_Pampered said:
I love them, too! I haven't noticed much of a mess...there has got to be more to it than that. There are always some products that I need to see to totally get it:blushing:
Not necessarily. I've had people ask if there was a holder when they ordered the Grinder Set.

raebates said:
Not necessarily. I've had people ask if there was a holder when they ordered the Grinder Set.

oh, good! See? THEY get it ;)

I am excited about the Bamboo! Can't wait to get it!

I personally am puzzled about why everyone thinks the pineapple wedger will be a hit. What other uses does it have?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I am excited about the Bamboo! Can't wait to get it!

I personally am puzzled about why everyone thinks the pineapple wedger will be a hit. What other uses does it have?

It will be a big hit for it's primary use -- cutting pineapple. A lot of people love fresh pineapple but don't buy it because it's a pain in the tuchus to cut up.

Get_Pampered said:

Mine make a mess too. I tired messing with it a bit and nothing! Oh well, I don't use them as of yet since i'm still using up whats left in my old s/p mill.

leftymac said:
It will be a big hit for it's primary use -- cutting pineapple. A lot of people love fresh pineapple but don't buy it because it's a pain in the tuchus to cut up.

Your right on that one. My DH loves fresh pineapple but I don't like cutting it up. I think that it will be a hit as well.

pampered1224 said:

Okay - it's killing me - where does KEITH do math equations to figure out what is in the packages? I want to see those!

hee hee - and I wanted you to see your name in big red letters Keith....just another little boost for your ego!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - it's killing me - where does KEITH do math equations to figure out what is in the packages? I want to see those!

hee hee - and I wanted you to see your name in big red letters Keith....just another little boost for your ego!:D

I didn't do the math equations! Someone else did. I just commented on how, if they were correct, that the packages were perfect for what I wanted! It's in the thread "Sample Prices" or something like that in the leadership forum.

leftymac said:
I didn't do the math equations! Someone else did. I just commented on how, if they were correct, that the packages were perfect for what I wanted! It's in the thread "Sample Prices" or something like that in the leadership forum.

Okay - now confess - you quoted me so that you could see your name again!:p

:love:
leftymac said:

That is exactly why I dont' buy it now but definitely wil be getting it all the time with this new trinket!:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - now confess - you quoted me so that you could see your name again!:p

Mais oui, chérie.

ChefBeckyD said:

It looks like the packages are the same as the different levels, minus the open stock pieces.

I'm excited about a lot of it! And i LOOOOVE the bamboo towels! I used one at my show last week, and it was so handy to have it clipped on my apron string. It's on the handle of the fridge right now.

leftymac said:

I agree, it will be a big hit! I love fresh pineapple and there have been times when I've been at the grocery store shopping for a pineapple and people have asked me how to cut it up!

That's the item I can't wait to get!!! :D

heat123 said:
I love most everything this season but WANT all the Bamboo myself and the other size collapsible bowls!

I thnk the pineapple wedger will be a HUGE HIT!

I completely agree with this too!

I *was* thrilled about the coming sauces until I saw their prices :eek: $12.00 bucks for a SAUCE!:cry: That's not going to sell well here. And personally, I can't afford to buy them myself, even at discount, so I don't see them doing well. Why couldn't they be $8.00?!!:cry:

I think that bamboo fans will snap up the new items so they can build a coordinated collection. The steamer and tongs will go over well with more seasoned cooks (pun intended)

I am psyched about the pineapple wedger, probably as much as my mom was when she opened her first can of Dole pineapple rings, as she said - "A rare, tropical treat." I like that PC makes formerly exotic products like avacado and pineapple easy to manage.

Oh and I absolutely MUST get my hands on thegarlic slicer. I'm glad that I've earned the garlic peeler in SAT, but the slicer looks like it rocks!

chefann said:
It looks like the packages are the same as the different levels, minus the open stock pieces.

I'm excited about a lot of it! And i LOOOOVE the bamboo towels! I used one at my show last week, and it was so handy to have it clipped on my apron string. It's on the handle of the fridge right now.

Tell me...what ARE bamboo towels??
And are they different than the microfiber? Why are they so wonderful?

chefsteph07 said:
Tell me...what ARE bamboo towels??
And are they different than the microfiber? Why are they so wonderful?

Bamboo towels are made from a cotton and bamboo blend. They're not as fuzzy as the microfiber, so they won't leave lint. Bamboo is a very absorbent fiber, as well as very renewable (and some say that it has natural antibacterial properties), which is why it's used in socks, towels and sheets. The towels we're introducing have a small loop with a snap in the middle of one long edge, so that you can hook it to an apron string, drawer handle, or fridge handle.

chefann said:
Bamboo towels are made from a cotton and bamboo blend. They're not as fuzzy as the microfiber, so they won't leave lint. Bamboo is a very absorbent fiber, as well as very renewable (and some say that it has natural antibacterial properties), which is why it's used in socks, towels and sheets. The towels we're introducing have a small loop with a snap in the middle of one long edge, so that you can hook it to an apron string, drawer handle, or fridge handle.

Can I just say how excited this makes me!!! I currently don't have a way to hang towels in my kitchen so they are always just laying around on the counters. It drives me crazy to not have them always handy and try to see where the last person who used them put them. This is awesome that they have the snap loop thing!!! :love:

babywings76 said:
Can I just say how excited this makes me!!! I currently don't have a way to hang towels in my kitchen so they are always just laying around on the counters. It drives me crazy to not have them always handy and try to see where the last person who used them put them. This is awesome that they have the snap loop thing!!! :love:

I have the same problem! Can't wait to get these!

babywings76 said:

Me too! I've seen a few friends that have towels like this, but they always look homemade on the top. And I've kept my eyes out for towels like this and not seen them. This jumps these towels up greatly in my eyes at least!

And to not have the icky sticky feeling of microfiber? Awesome!

What product do you want most?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am not able to choose a specific product as my favorite. However, I can say that I am personally drawn to the Bamboo line for its subtle amber color, luxurious feel, and elegant appearance.

Which product do you think will be a big seller?

Based on my personal observations, I believe that the two new sauces and Oil Dipping Seasonings will be a huge hit among customers. In fact, I have already received positive feedback and seen people drooling over them here at work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • babywings76