• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much is the January Free Product Value for Catty Hosts?

In summary, the Jan Free Product Value is $135, but if you host a Cooking Show, you get $75 FPV instead, and if you host a Catalog Show, you get $125 FPV.
kam
Staff member
OK, I am trying to figure out the Jan Free Product Value.

Usually, a catty show is $15 less than a cooking show.

$500 Cooking Show = $90 FPV, Jan FPV is $135

SO, I was just going to deduct the $15 from $135 to get the Catty show FPV for each level, but I don't think it will work - SINCE THE FPV IS 50% MORE - not a set amount.

So, a $500 catty show = $75 FPV and 50% more is $112.50 not $120 (which is $135-15)?????

So, now we have to figure out each level for our catty hosts?

Just wondering if anyone else caught this?? I can't call HO until tonight (maybe).

Does it say anything in the small type at the bottom?

wadesgirl said:
Does it say anything in the small type at the bottom?

Good idea! But, I didn't see anything.

All it says: Includes $15 Hospitality Bonus as a thank-you for hosting a Cooking Show. But that comment is referenced for the FPV BOTH standard and bonus. If that makes sense.

My gut is telling me that we multiply the LOWER Catty FPV by 50% more to get the bonus catty FPV.

The only small type is the *Includes $15 Hospitality Bonus as a thank-you for hosting a Cooking Show.

This would make me think that it is just $15 less, which is only fair really. MUCH easier to calculate!

Just put in a bogus show on P3 and see what it gives you. ;) That's always the BEST way to know for sure.

Jules711 said:
The only small type is the *Includes $15 Hospitality Bonus as a thank-you for hosting a Cooking Show.

This would make me think that it is just $15 less, which is only fair really. MUCH easier to calculate!

But the small type ALSO applied to the ORIGINAL FPV, which would put the amount multiplied by 1.5 at a lower rate. I'm not saying that it won't be the way you say...my point is that this is confusing.

Sheila said:
Just put in a bogus show on P3 and see what it gives you. ;) That's always the BEST way to know for sure.

Yes, I am going to try that when I get home (no P3 at work). But if anyone can do that today and let us know - that woudl be great!

Okay, I did a bogus Jan show with the 7 pc & 5 pc stainless steel cookware as a guest purchase which brought the guest sales to $790.
  • Cooking show = $140 FPV
  • Catalog show = $125 FPV

So the update is not yet in P3 to answer the question at this time.

Sheila said:
Okay, I did a bogus Jan show with the 7 pc & 5 pc stainless steel cookware as a guest purchase which brought the guest sales to $790.
  • Cooking show = $140 FPV
  • Catalog show = $125 FPV

So the update is not yet in P3 to answer the question at this time.

Thanks for trying! If I have time tonight, maybe I'll give HO a call!

So I have a dumb question. If You get free product value for parties over $500.00, Is there any incentive for parties under $500.00?

scavallero said:
So I have a dumb question. If You get free product value for parties over $500.00, Is there any incentive for parties under $500.00?

They get the standard FPV (no bump up) plus they can choose one of a pre-determined Bamboo set - it is listed on the Special.

scavallero said:

Um, free products, fun cooking show, 60% off host special, booking benefits, discounts...all the normal reasons for hosting a show. Look at the EXTRA free product as a BONUS to hosting a show - something to reach for.

Your so right Kate! You have such a positive attitude. Thanks.

Here's a theory.....subtract 22.50 from each level....I arrived to that by applying the $15 +$7.50 (extra 50% FPV) for January....so, that $135 - 22.50 = $112.50. Should work with all those levels that have a $15 difference between Cooking and Catalog.....HTH

Is this in the November CN?

Yes.

(See it "the sneaky way". If you don't know how to that, here it is: Pull up the October Consultant News and then change oct in the web address to nov; then hit return.)​

Thank you! I was looking all over CC and thinking these people are nuts, I don't see anything! I found it now.

What is the January free product?

The January free product is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product with a qualifying purchase during the month of January.

How do I qualify for the January free product?

To qualify for the January free product, you must make a purchase of $75 or more in product value during the month of January. The free product will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

Can I choose the January free product?

No, the January free product is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we carefully choose the free product each month to ensure it is a high-quality and useful kitchen tool.

When will I receive my January free product?

Your January free product will be shipped with your qualifying purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Can I return the January free product?

No, the January free product is non-refundable. If you need to return your qualifying purchase, the free product must also be returned in its original condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies