• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 2007 Host Special for Canada and US | Free Product Value in Alberta

I have 2 sitting on the bench waiting to see if there are any upcoming promos!Think of the paychecks they are missing by waiting!
sivlepa
Just wondering if anyone knows what the January 2007 Host Special is to be? For Canada and the US? (I am from Alberta) I know last year's was 1 and 1/2 times more free product value.

It would be great to know as I am booking for January.

We are all waiting to hear. I think they will probably tell us in November as they seem to like us to have 3 months worth at a time. Our directors might know so you could try calling her or her upline.

Directors won't know until October 25th when the CN comes out.

Thanks, Ladies!

I am hoping it is that again! - 50% more in Free Product Value....for example instead of $60 free, they would get $90. The year before it was 50% more in points (when we had the points system)...so keep your fingers crossed and start booking January!

Last year we knew what it was before November because I was booking for January then so I'm sure we'll know by the end of the month. I too hope it is 50% more in free products. Its a great way to start the new year.

Well it is up. Here is the Host Special and Guest Special for January 2007. It's Cookware month....

Attachments

• Host special for Jan.pdf
    200.8 KB · Views: 686
  • guest special for jan.pdf
    324.2 KB · Views: 561
I was hoping for the 1 1/2 product - but the cookware is cool. I am going to have to host a show to get the hostess special.

Febuary isn't bad eitherI got the February specials too . ..

Attachments

• gs_07feb.pdf
    253.3 KB · Views: 552
  • hs_07feb.pdf
    400.5 KB · Views: 530
thank you!

Sooner PC said:
I was hoping for the 1 1/2 product - but the cookware is cool. I am going to have to host a show to get the hostess special.

Yeah I was hoping for the same thing too.

I'm gonna have to host a show in February so I can get the host special myself. I want to get all the stones. LOL :)

Hmm....Stoneware again???

I am really surprised to see them doing stoneware again...so soon!

I'm kind of disappointed to see stoneware on special again. At least it's all the stones this time.

I am sad to see the stoneware again, I to was hoping for the 1 1/2

There is a great consultant promo for January though. Conference registration and something new for our cookware!

I am actually excited about the cookware host special in January because I have a number of people who want cookware, but are home partied out right now. I would love to fill my January with them!

I am disappointedThe cookware is good, but stoneware again?? It hasn't even been 6 months!

I was really hoping for 1 1/2 credits, and so were a lot of my January hosts who have already booked.

Did you read that the host gets to choose 2 pieces of stoneware for 60% off instead of 1?

Where?
DebbieJ said:
There is a great consultant promo for January though. Conference registration and something new for our cookware!

I am actually excited about the cookware host special in January because I have a number of people who want cookware, but are home partied out right now. I would love to fill my January with them!

I can't find the info you guys are speaking about ;(

Thanks.

lizcooks4u said:
I can't find the info you guys are speaking about ;(

Thanks.

Here is the flyer for the incentive for the consultants.

When you go to CC click on the host special for one of the months and change the 06dec to 07jan in the address bar and you find the flyers for it. Same goes for the guest special and the consultant incentive. HTH

Attachments

• cs_07jan.pdf
    348.4 KB · Views: 424
I do like the consultant promo though.

yeah the consultant promo is good just wish there was a way I could do it. I'm moving the begining of December sometime. Not exactly sure when you know the military on those things. I should have more a acutal date coming up here next month sometime but still don't think I can manage to get it turned in by then. Oh well.

:cool: Thanks so much for posting it!! I've been trying every day (except today) to find it lol

Do you know of any Recruiting Promotions from now until Feb? They took the link off of the website for the old ones so I don't know where to put Dec, Jan, Feb or I would try it myself!
Thanks!!
Joanne

I have 2 sitting on the bench waiting to see if there are any upcoming promos!

ChefinHarmony said:
Do you know of any Recruiting Promotions from now until Feb? They took the link off of the website for the old ones so I don't know where to put Dec, Jan, Feb or I would try it myself!
Thanks!!
Joanne

I have 2 sitting on the bench waiting to see if there are any upcoming promos!
Think of the paychecks they are missing by waiting! They have the super starter program as an awesome promotion and if PC does a recruiting promotion later they can take advantage of it on the consultant side. Also, any consultant promotion could be considered a recruiting promotion since new consultants can earn them along with the super starter program.

Anyone who joins now will earn NEW Spring products with their sales in November and December.

Never hold off on signing someone for any reason!

If a host is doing a catalog show and has 15 orders can she still get the cookbook free in Feb?

mom2leelee said:
If a host is doing a catalog show and has 15 orders can she still get the cookbook free in Feb?
yes she does.

Thanks So Much.
kat29 said:
Here is the flyer for the incentive for the consultants.

When you go to CC click on the host special for one of the months and change the 06dec to 07jan in the address bar and you find the flyers for it. Same goes for the guest special and the consultant incentive. HTH

THANKS FOR POSTINGTHIS, Also I don't know who my Exec. Director is so I can't figure out what Wave I'm in :( How do you know if you're in HOME OFFICE DIR? OR NOT?

TIA

Stoneware...
ltkacz said:
The cookware is good, but stoneware again?? It hasn't even been 6 months!

I was really hoping for 1 1/2 credits, and so were a lot of my January hosts who have already booked.

I'm pretty excited about the stoneware again, as a few of my catalog hosts couldn't produce for Sept as they were changing jobs at work. I work for a large healthcare system and their area (in my dept) was re-outsourced to a new vendor. I sure hope this boost my Feb sales as well :)

Good Luck!

Liz

I am glad for the stoneware - I had MANY customers who were disappointed that the regular stoneware was not on sale, so I know they will be ready to host and buy. I was hoping for the 50% more in products though for January.....I'll just have to see how the cookware goes over!

Joanne - anymonth is an excellent time to join! The free items they can earn and the paychecks are enough for most - but I agree that an extra incentive does help with some - remember right now with their November and December sales they can earn Free Spring products on top of all their Super Starter rewards! Tell them to go for it!

Last edited:
ummm.... I wonder why the stoneware is on special again. I bet you that they are coming out with a new style for spring!! I guess I will find out at leadership because I made Future Director!!!!:)

I was shocked as well with the stoneware but with it being all of the stoneware, I think I'll do pretty well with it. We'll see! I would love to start promoting January now but I need my December filled first so I can earn Level 2!!!!:D

letscook04 said:
ummm.... I wonder why the stoneware is on special again. I bet you that they are coming out with a new style for spring!! I guess I will find out at leadership because I made Future Director!!!!:)
You may be so right, but I'm not sure if I want a whole new line of Stoneware?!? I've had nothing but trouble with every show that ordered stoneware the past two months it is unreal. I don't see how they can afford a special for this again with all the pieces that broke and had to be replaced because of those unused tabs?

In past years we did have stoneware on special two times a year. It would be on sale in September and January. I think cookware is better. It will help pack in the shows for a tough month.

still being a newbie in ss3 I have to ask about that .. do they normally push what they are going to replace.. ie letscook40 " I bet you that they are coming out with a new style for spring"
Just want to know b/c my kit month is in nov.. tia~tiffanyp

supergirljennie said:
I'm kind of disappointed to see stoneware on special again. At least it's all the stones this time.

My thoughts exactly--at least it is ALL the stones...in my area the large bar pan is pretty popular so getting people to book to get that for 60% off will be better than only being able to choose New Traditions.

lizcooks4u said:
THANKS FOR POSTINGTHIS, Also I don't know who my Exec. Director is so I can't figure out what Wave I'm in :( How do you know if you're in HOME OFFICE DIR? OR NOT?

TIA

Hey, you! Call HO. That's the easiest and fastest way to know who your Exec. is.

HTH!

tiffanypatton79 said:
still being a newbie in ss3 I have to ask about that .. do they normally push what they are going to replace.. ie letscook40 " I bet you that they are coming out with a new style for spring"
Just want to know b/c my kit month is in nov.. tia~tiffanyp

I know that they are always surprising us with something. I started 2years ago when they came out with the cranberry color, maybe they will come out with a different color.

That was a bummer to find out about stoneware again! I was looking forward to 1.5 FREE product again! But the cookware is a good one I think!

I think they should have had this one during stonware sept! it's so much better! I had no specials sold expect the host's special and well my "mom" lol so i could complete my collection..but a few did by the normal one's anyways.. does any one know how long they have had the french van. that's what I just got finished buying .. if one is to go i bet it's that b/c the newest piece was only aval. in cranberry... didn't even think about that till now... boo ~tiffanyp

French Vanilla has been around for about 6 years or so... it was the 1st glazed stoneware they introduced and it came out when I was new to PC the first time around.

I think what we all have to remember as far as the Host Specials is that these are in *ADDITION* to our already AWESOME Host Program. So no matter what the specials are, our hosts are getting great deals and wonderful customer care.

I'm not even mentioning the Dec, Jan or Feb specials right now! I rarely even mention the specials when booking shows because I want them to focus on their sales for their free product!!!

Good luck everyone :)

I am glad to see stoneware again...my Sept. was a big flop. Everyone cancelled. Stoneware is the breadwinner of our products. It is what PC is known for. But, I hope they don't come out with a new color. I have too much stoneware already. I love it but I don't need anymore right now. I wish they would focus more on new products and not new colors of old products. I would love to see a Simple Additions canister set, cookie jar, and grease catcher (you know, something to drain the grease out of your skillet into that would look nice sitting on your stove). I would also like to see good quality dinnerware and silverware. I use my Simple Additions for plates on special occasions, but would love to see some cranberry plates, saucers, cups - normal size - and salad bowls. I personally do not like the tiles. The cranberry is pretty, but I wish it was solid. I really can't think of anything that we do not have. I would love to see an onion cutter...you put the onion on it, pull down a blade and the onion is diced into an attached container. The UM is great for onions, but it still makes you cry.

Last edited:
I'd love a cranberry TTA. How pretty!

I agree with the canisters though. I have had several people ask me about those, and also salt-and-pepper shakers.

I love the cranberry and hope this is never replaced. It goes with every kitchen, every decor. I cant even imagine what color they would introduce! Maybe the "butternut" color in the SA tiles - that would be pretty and new but I really cant imagine another color happening. Makes you wonder tho!

A cobalt blue would work in a lot of kitchens - I can see them doing that. I am thrilled with the specials in January and February - I started this month, so I missed the stoneware specials in September (although I did host and get some!!) I wish they would do the consultant special again too. lol

I am just excited becasue I have had a lot of people want the cookware but keep asking me if it goes on Specail now I can tell them about the hostess special in January!! The stoneware I am going to have some happy people becasue some of my guest didn't buy it becasue not allof it was on special!!

Host specialsThanks for sharing the flyers. I need to book two shows for Jan.:)

How does Cranberry go with every kitchen? What about the cobal blues that are so popular in the kitchen? Cranberry doesn't go so well with it...

I use my SA for every meal. I got rid of my other dishes in favor of SA. I LOVE the tiles and need to get more of them... I would love to see some flatware so I could really say that everything in my kitchen is PC ;)

I think it's great! Iam going to book book book!!!!!!

I agree about the silverware! I also would love to have SA canisters & salt & pepper shakers. I have finally gotten almost all of the stoneware, so I hope they don't come out with a new color! I'm kind of tired of the products just getting put in special colors for one season b/c then most of it is of no use to me once that season is over. Although, I LOVE the small mix n scrapers, so I did get one in all three colors & use them all the time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies