• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 2007 Host Special for Canada and US | Free Product Value in Alberta

I have 2 sitting on the bench waiting to see if there are any upcoming promos!Think of the paychecks they are missing by waiting!
thank you for posting!!
I am very excited about the cookware!! the stoneware doesn't really float my boat but oh well I'm going to do my best and hopefully I will be supprised!!

:)
nikked said:
Hey, you! Call HO. That's the easiest and fastest way to know who your Exec. is.

HTH!

My Director finally emailed me, it's Randy Weiss, Wave 1 WOO HOO!!!!

I'm working a goofy shift now, ( I chose it but come home from work around midnight and have been staying up until 6-7 a.m. going to sleep until I go back to work, then on Fri or Sat cram in my errands or sleep alot.) Anyways, I"m glad it's WAVE 1 and I"m planning on being there too. Even if my request gets denied!!!

I'm in Randy's downline too. Must be a Texas thing! Good luck & hope to see you there...will you fly to Houston first and then connect?

Sooner PC said:
I got the February specials too . ..

Is anyone else thinking it's TOO SOON to make stones the special again???? The only one people are aching to get is the out-of-stock one! I love our stones, but they just had that temptation... *sigh*. Ok, chin up, expand! New hosts/guests may not have heard of Sept specials...

cheerful
-----

just read the other comments! lol guess I'm NOT! :)

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
Think of the paychecks they are missing by waiting! They have the super starter program as an awesome promotion and if PC does a recruiting promotion later they can take advantage of it on the consultant side. Also, any consultant promotion could be considered a recruiting promotion since new consultants can earn them along with the super starter program.

Anyone who joins now will earn NEW Spring products with their sales in November and December.

Never hold off on signing someone for any reason!

You are the bomb! Thank you Beth!

Cindycooks said:
I love the cranberry and hope this is never replaced. It goes with every kitchen, every decor. I cant even imagine what color they would introduce! Maybe the "butternut" color in the SA tiles - that would be pretty and new but I really cant imagine another color happening. Makes you wonder tho!

They need to make the silicone mitts cranberry ~ the red clashes with every kitchen! yuck!

Did you see the consultant special for January? I am shooting for free national conference! I hope February is double points for the trip! Anyone heard any rumors on that one? Kristi

kahluakiggy said:
A cobalt blue would work in a lot of kitchens - I can see them doing that. I am thrilled with the specials in January and February - I started this month, so I missed the stoneware specials in September (although I did host and get some!!) I wish they would do the consultant special again too. lol

They had seasonal items in cobalt, a deep dish pie plate and the crock. I gave them to my mother as gifts for her kitchen.

The cranberry doesn't at all go with my kitchen, but I still find it very pretty. I have always been a fan of just the Classics but since when it comes to the bakers they are getting rid of the Classics in favor of the New Trad, I just have to suck it up. :)

its_me_susan said:
They need to make the silicone mitts cranberry ~ the red clashes with every kitchen! yuck!

DITTO!!! Cranberry would be a great improvement to RED!!!

its_me_susan said:
Is anyone else thinking it's TOO SOON to make stones the special again???? The only one people are aching to get is the out-of-stock one! I love our stones, but they just had that temptation... *sigh*. Ok, chin up, expand! New hosts/guests may not have heard of Sept specials...

cheerful

You have to look at this from the guests perspective. They couldn't get All of the stoneware they wanted in September and all of it wasn't on sale. I got a lot of questions about that. I am already booking Feb. shows due to this. There is much excitment in my neck of the woods. Call all of the people who bought stoneware in September and tell them about the special in Feb and see if they would like to host or at least place an order. Most of them have a list of the pieces they want and will buy when it is on sale.

dollfangs said:
its_me_susan said:

cheerful

You have to look at this from the guests perspective. They couldn't get All of the stoneware they wanted in September and all of it wasn't on sale. I got a lot of questions about that. I am already booking Feb. shows due to this. There is much excitment in my neck of the woods. Call all of the people who bought stoneware in September and tell them about the special in Feb and see if they would like to host or at least place an order. Most of them have a list of the pieces they want and will buy when it is on sale.

Great suggestions! Thank you! Need to get on that phone!

Wahoo!! Double Points in February AND with our first $500 show submitted we earn ANOTHER FREE PRODUCT!!
I love Pampered Chef!!

don't forget that awesome stoneware special everyone was plugging back in September.. where you got the whole line of New Traditions, valued over $200, for like $38.00 or something.. it was like 80% off! You could plug the same deal for February. It may have to be modified a little to include the classics collection, but wow that is a great deal! Start scheduling for February NOW and tell people to set aside some of the money they get from Christmas presents so they can TREAT themselves to a great deal after the holidays! They get a deal financially, you get a nice paycheck and DOUBLE POINTS for the incentive trips.. everyone wins!Also, are they removing the stop-sell on the deep covered baker after the new year?? because it says on the flyer that the covered baker is not part of the promo.. i bet they'll make it for sale again, but don't want to practically give them away with the specials b'c it's so popular..

I always started out the year with a bang. I have hosts that were claiming January as their month for the double points. I had dates already booked because for two years January was double points or 1 1/2. Now because January is stoneware my hosts are disappointed and are rescehduling their shows. Ah well just gives me a new challenge for January.

koeverson said:
I always started out the year with a bang. I have hosts that were claiming January as their month for the double points. I had dates already booked because for two years January was double points or 1 1/2. Now because January is stoneware my hosts are disappointed and are rescehduling their shows. Ah well just gives me a new challenge for January.

January isn't stoneware...February is! January is cookware...at least in the US it is!

Don't let them focus on the negative--tell them how awesome it is to get cookware at 60% off! Tell them that when they book an early Jan show & get a friend to book for later in the month, they can get a second piece! Personally I like that the cookware is on special b/c then my Jan shows should hold-the past host wants cookware too & isn't going to miss her chance! Last year it was just the towels or dessert plates (?), so my past hosts didn't really want those anyway & ALL of my Jan shows fell through! This year I already have 4 shows scheduled & my past hosts already have their cookware piece picked out!

Your Right its Cookware in January than storeware in february. I do have a few guests who were interested in the cookware so I am going to inquire as to whether they would like to host a show in January. Does anyone know if they are going to have a 1 1/2 points ($) host special in the future?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies