• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Party Benefits in January with This Host Special Explanation

Ah ha! Good to know. I imagined it would be good since January is usually a difficult time to have a party. But she says hers always have a very good turnout and she continues to do them every year. I'm a little nervous because I'm brand new at this and she must have been using another consultant in the area who was far more experienced. :oIt should be a GREAT party! She's already motivated and ready. Just make sure you keep in touch with her all year. Her show was only 7 months ago and she's already talking about booking with you (someone new). You want to keep her January regular parties for yourself! I'm all for supporting one another, but business is business :
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I've already been told that there's a gal coming to a cooking party I'm doing tonight that will definitely book a party for January. She does one every single year--always in January. Since I'm still in my first 90 days, can someone explain why January is special. She said something about double benefits/points or something like that. And she said that she always has a huge turn out at her parties.

What's happened in past Januarys? Is it likely to continue? And should I point out that TPC is changing things up (i.e. September Host special has ALWAYS been stoneware in the past, etc.) so that she's not mega-disappointed if January turns out to not be the same deal? Thanks!

LibrarianChef said:
I've already been told that there's a gal coming to a cooking party I'm doing tonight that will definitely book a party for January. She does one every single year--always in January. Since I'm still in my first 90 days, can someone explain why January is special. She said something about double benefits/points or something like that. What's happened in the past? And should I point out that TPC is changing things up (i.e. September Host special has ALWAYS been stoneware in the past, etc.) so that she's not mega-disappointed if January turns out to not be the same deal? Thanks!
I would definitely tell her that they are changing things so it's not guaranteed that the special she expects will be January. Book her and then when you know the January and February specials call her and let her know. She will probably just keep the original date but at least it was her choice...

BethCooks4U said:
I would definitely tell her that they are changing things so it's not guaranteed that the special she expects will be January. Book her and then when you know the January and February specials call her and let her know. She will probably just keep the original date but at least it was her choice...

Beth, do you know what January's discount was in the past? I just want to be "in the know" before she approaches me...

Jan specialsHi- in 2006 it was 1 and a half times the host benefits. This year it was cookware at 60% off.

ChefFran said:
Hi- in 2006 it was 1 and a half times the host benefits. This year it was cookware at 60% off.

Ah ha! Good to know. I imagined it would be good since January is usually a difficult time to have a party. But she says hers always have a very good turnout and she continues to do them every year. I'm a little nervous because I'm brand new at this and she must have been using another consultant in the area who was far more experienced. :eek:

It should be a GREAT party! She's already motivated and ready. Just make sure you keep in touch with her all year. Her show was only 7 months ago and she's already talking about booking with you (someone new). You want to keep her January regular parties for yourself! I'm all for supporting one another, but business is business :p :angel: ! Plus it is just good customer service. You don't want her consultant in Jan 2009 thinking, "I wonder what happened to the gal from last year?!"

1. What is the host special for January?

The host special for January is a free product bundle worth up to $200 with a minimum party sales of $650.

2. Can I combine this host special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

3. How do I qualify for the free product bundle?

To qualify for the free product bundle, you must host a party with a minimum sales of $650 in January.

4. Are there any limitations on the free product bundle?

The free product bundle is limited to one per host and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.

5. Can I still earn host rewards on top of the free product bundle?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards on top of the free product bundle based on your party sales. The host rewards will be calculated after deducting the value of the free product bundle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies