• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes for Our January Guest Special Baking Pans!

recipe on the side of the box that is a salsa cheddar version. My MIL makes this and serves it with jalapeno jelly. It is so yummy.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I normally try to incorporate the guest special into my demo if possible, and this January is the Free metal loaf baking pan and square metal baking pan.

Is anyone doing a quick demo recipe for these pans? If so, what recipe are you using? I love the stoneware, so i've never used these pans (in fact i haven't even taken them out of the wrapper...)

I'm probably looking at a second recipe, not a full demo. Any suggestions appreciated!

I'll be honest... I love the metal pans more than the stoneware... :eek: But I'm not a consultant anymore so I can't help with the demo recipes... :)

I make our beer bread in the loaf pan and people love it!

I'm making Loaded Baked Potato Chowder at my January shows so I'll probably make Beer Bread in the loaf pan to go with it.

You could always do the super easy 2 ingredient fudge! People love that. Just melt a bag of chocolate chips and a can of chocolate frosting (not whipped!) on the stove, line the pan with waxed paper, pour and refrigerate!

I am thinking that you could do caramel pullapart bread in either of them and put it in the oven when you first start your demo! The smell will drive them wild!

Yup - Beer Bread and the baked potato chowder!

allergycooker said:
I am thinking that you could do caramel pullapart bread in either of them and put it in the oven when you first start your demo! The smell will drive them wild!

how do you do this? what type of bread/dough do you use?

ruthewell said:
You could always do the super easy 2 ingredient fudge! People love that. Just melt a bag of chocolate chips and a can of chocolate frosting (not whipped!) on the stove, line the pan with waxed paper, pour and refrigerate!

sounds simple, i'm going to have to try this...

I can't find the loaded baked potato soup recipe....I am thinking beer bread and soup are going to be my January shows!!!

JessBarszcz said:
I can't find the loaded baked potato soup recipe....I am thinking beer bread and soup are going to be my January shows!!!

the soup is in the SB archives (within the last 3 years) on PC. I alternate the White Chicken Chili and the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. The bread would be wonderful for this too. i'm going to have to put in an order for some bread on Jan 1, I think...

I like your ideas of the beer bread and the soups! great winter-time fare!

I would definately say beer bread. Our BB is so fantastic it'll probably help you sell a box or two when you show them how EASY it is to make fresh bread their way. Make sure you tell them they can use any 12 oz beverage, including but never limited to Coca Cola, Root Beer, Juice, Milk, etc. There's even a recipe I could find that is for making banana bread with our BB mix.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I would definately say beer bread. Our BB is so fantastic it'll probably help you sell a box or two when you show them how EASY it is to make fresh bread their way. Make sure you tell them they can use any 12 oz beverage, including but never limited to Coca Cola, Root Beer, Juice, Milk, etc. There's even a recipe I could find that is for making banana bread with our BB mix.

do tell .. banana bread - recipe - sounds yummy!

Could you send the me the recipe for the caramel pull apart bread? Sounds yummy....

ShelbyMichalek said:

I didn't know this! It thought you could only use Beer to make Beer Bread. THank you

skaugchef said:
I didn't know this! It thought you could only use Beer to make Beer Bread. THank you

No problem!! We use coca cola all the time. I've even made an Apple Cinnamon bread (I posted the directions under Recipe Tips-or maybe it was product tips-recently)

I love to use Sierra Mist with my Beer Bread. It's very good and gets devoured quickly! Sprite is okay, but Sierra Mist for some reason is better. ;)

There is a recipe on the side of the box that is a salsa cheddar version. My MIL makes this and serves it with jalapeno jelly. It is so yummy.

wadesgirl said:
There is a recipe on the side of the box that is a salsa cheddar version. My MIL makes this and serves it with jalapeno jelly. It is so yummy.

Ohhh... thanks for that reminder! I bet it would be great with our Raspberry Habanero Sauce - if not I do have other hot jellys in the cupboard.

BethCooks4U said:
Ohhh... thanks for that reminder! I bet it would be great with our Raspberry Habanero Sauce - if not I do have other hot jellys in the cupboard.

I was thinking I need to email my MIL and see if she has some at home for Christmas Eve.

I'd make sure to put the beer bread in the oven before guests start to arrive, though.....it takes an hour.

Aw, I dont know. Most shows take about an hour. It only takes 2 minutes to mix it up and put it in. I'd wait until at least 5 minutes after people start getting there before putting it in.

deanna_g said:
I'd make sure to put the beer bread in the oven before guests start to arrive, though.....it takes an hour.

I agree. Then, as they arrive - they are smelling something good in the oven.

My demo is usually 45 minutes at the most.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Aw, I dont know. Most shows take about an hour. It only takes 2 minutes to mix it up and put it in. I'd wait until at least 5 minutes after people start getting there before putting it in.

Yes but:
1) It doesn't take long for the potato chowder to get done.
2) You have to let the beer bread cool a while before you eat it.
3) I'd rather spend that 3 minutes it takes to mix it up talking to guests and getting to know them rather than a useless (sorry) 3 minute demo on the bread. I can easily tell them all you do is mix in a can (or bottle) of beer and pop it in the oven.

I will probably be bringing either the Beer Bread like the PP mentioned or making brownies in the Square Pan and crumbling candy bars on top of them with some of our Sprinkles. Yummy!

allergycooker said:

This sounds great! got an easy recipe?

1. What is the January guest special baking pan?

The January guest special baking pan is a new addition to our collection and is exclusively available for purchase during the month of January.

2. What makes these baking pans different from other pans?

Our January guest special baking pans are made with a special non-stick coating that ensures easy release of baked goods and quick cleanup. They also have a unique design that helps distribute heat evenly for perfect baking results.

3. Can these baking pans be used for anything other than baking?

Yes, these baking pans are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as roasting vegetables, making casseroles, and even cooking meatloaf. They are also safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

4. What sizes are available for the January guest special baking pans?

The January guest special baking pans come in two sizes: a 9x13 inch pan and a 10-inch round pan. Both sizes are perfect for everyday baking needs and can easily fit in most standard ovens.

5. How can I purchase the January guest special baking pans?

You can purchase the January guest special baking pans through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. They are only available for a limited time, so be sure to get yours before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChipLines
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janice moore
  • babywings76