• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Metal Square or Loaf Pan Recipes?

In summary, most people who attend a show in January get either the square or loaf pan for free, when spending over $60.
ChipLines
Gold Member
January guests get either the square or loaf pan for free, when spending over $60. I'm wondering if anyone has great recipes to share to use in either of these -- or if you are incorporating either of these pans into demonstrations in January. Please share ! Thanks, Chip

I'm making Beer Bread in the Metal Loaf Pan and Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in the DCB

Thanks Linda -- I am thinking I don't want to go to the expense of beer bread (probably use sierra mist as a substitute if I did) for each show. But my upline suggested doing the bread at home and taking it, cut up and sample. That way you'd get probably 3 shows per recipe. I might do that.

For some reason I thought the Chef Success family would give me all sorts of ideas for this -- I'm quite disappointed.

have the host reimburse you (or have a replacement for you to take home) for a brownie mix, or a quick bread. Bake at home to save time and oven space (in case you are using the oven for demo)

Personally, I don't care for our beer bread mix, so I'd probably do some other quick bread recipe: Confetti Cornbread, Irish Soda Bread, Garlic Cheese biscuits (cut biscuits in quarters, roll in melted garlic butter, place in pan and sprinkle cheddar cheese over it all; bake and serve) or Monkey bread in the square pan.

Or use a Jiffy cake mix and spice it up or add chopped fruit or nuts.

Or take some crescent dough, roll out and top with cinnamon roll makings, or something savory, roll up, place in loaf pan and bake. (Could probably double that and bake in the square pan.)

Hope this helps. allrecipes.com is a good source for recipes

Thanks Theresa. I've never used these metal pans. I am a stoneware junkie. Always use DCB and generally a trifle or a brownie in the bar pan -- so using these metal pans -- just not even sure about them at all. I know they are an alternative - and alot of older people, and those that have problem with the weight of stoneware. But just didn't know about incorporating these metal pans into my show.

Thanks Chefa -- good ideas.

ChipLines said:
Thanks Theresa. I've never used these metal pans. I am a stoneware junkie.

Those words are coming from the consultant that proclaimed to a large roomful of consultants, 2 directors and 2 ADs how much she hated Stoneware one year ago.... :D hahahaha

My suggestion is - you don't have to use it at a show. You simply talk about it. Honestly, I don't know who hasn't cooked in a metal pan before. Most people of the world haven't cooked in stoneware...they buy wilton/e-z bakes etc at Big Box retailers or they cook in glass such as Pyrex. Its more of our job to show them why they should be using stoneware vs metal BUT if they prefer metal, why should they choose ours vs Wilton at Walmart? Metal is a norm to people, they won't need much of a lesson like you need to do with stoneware. Tell them the key features and benefits and the biggest part - it's FREE.

;) Just my two cents on the subject. ;)

Thanks Missy -- and it has now been ages since I've used metal - even now using the stoneware bakers lol

Melissa,
not sure what you are talking about???
sorry,

I made a small box of brownies today and brought them to my in-laws. It's only $1 for the box and your host should have the rest of the ingredients at home. Makes quick and simple. If you want thicker brownies, use two boxes since it's for an 8x8 and ours is 9x9.

i need a really easy and simple recipe DCB i have a party next week and using this is new to me so do not want to make mistakes.something simply but good any ideas will be appreciated....

1. Can I use a metal square or loaf pan for any recipe?

Yes, metal square or loaf pans are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as cakes, breads, casseroles, and more.

2. Do I need to grease the pan before using it?

It is recommended to lightly grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before baking to prevent sticking and ensure easy removal of the baked goods.

3. Can I use the pan in the oven or microwave?

Yes, our metal square or loaf pans are oven and microwave safe. Just be sure to follow the recommended temperature and time guidelines for the specific recipe being used.

4. How do I clean the pan?

The metal square or loaf pan can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to prevent damaging the pan's surface.

5. Can I put the pan in the dishwasher?

Yes, our metal square or loaf pans are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the pan's lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies