• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Do You Want in the Next Catalog?

In summary, Pampered Chef's newest products include the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker XL, and Deluxe Cooking Blender, which make meal prep faster and easier. Customers can suggest new products and the company releases new products multiple times throughout the year. Upcoming products are kept as a surprise until they are officially released, but customers can stay updated through the email newsletter, social media, and the company's website.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
WELL, There's a thread for products leaving, now this is one for items you would love to have in the new catalog or what you think might show up. Here's a few from me now to start this off:
DCB Cookbook!!!
Maybe a new color for another DCB or maybe a smaller one?
New SBRC of course
Garlic keeper( for storing the bulbs)
A sifter (different from flour/sugar shaker)

Let's hear some ideas and Ill think of more too!

I've been hearing some scuttle but about a new DCB, maybe a round one, or smaller.

I was just wishing this morning for a stoneware piece with a lid about the size of the mini baker to use in the micro at work!

My MIL has been asking for large glass bowls, so id like to see that along with some more bbq & picnic items. Id also like to see the pampered chef travel coffee cup in the catalog. I love it! Maybe I'm just crazy tho.

This is for Last Years thread if you hadn't already realized that.

What we need is one for 2011. ;)

Shows you how observant I am at the end of a day!!! Hahahahah!!

smspamperedchef said:
A sifter (different from flour/sugar shaker)

I actually had someone at a show ask if we had this. I told her that if we got it, I would be sure to let her know.

I would like a normal grater...not a rotary one, hate the one on the mandoline....just like a nice PC out of the ordinary box grater!

What are the newest products available from Pampered Chef?

Our newest products include the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker XL, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These innovative appliances make meal prep faster and easier than ever before!

Can I suggest a new product for Pampered Chef to create?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and welcome any new product suggestions! You can submit your ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

We are constantly working on new and innovative products to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We typically release new products multiple times throughout the year.

Do you have any upcoming products that you can share with us?

We are always working on new products, but we like to keep them a surprise until they are officially released. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels for any exciting announcements!

How can I stay updated on new product releases from Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on new product releases and other exciting news from Pampered Chef is by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for any new product announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosechef
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • SummerG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann