• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip Question

In summary, to make Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip, you will need ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, mini chocolate chips, and chopped pistachios. You can use regular chocolate chips instead of mini ones, but mini chips are recommended for better texture. The dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and goes well with fresh fruit or graham crackers. While ricotta and mascarpone are traditional, you can substitute with cream cheese or cottage cheese.
kam
Staff member
How is this recipe? Also, what do you serve with it (besides the Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips).

I am making up my Fall Recipe List. I offer some VERY EASY recipes that go along with the DEMO recipes. The very easy recipe I complete before guests arrive and just do one or two things to at the end. The Cannoli dip seemed perfect since I can make the dip ahead of time - yet demo the grater and EAD quickly as finishing touches. I don't want to get into making the Sweet & Crispy Tortillas ahead of time. So what would I put on an ingedient list for my host to serve with this??

I did this at a show and it was a hit. I change the recipe a little by doing half cream cheese and half ricotta.

I serve it with strawberries (when in season), graham crackers (broken into small rectangles, or use the sticks), or vanilla wafers (the chocolate version works, too!).

Belle4562 said:
I did this at a show and it was a hit. I change the recipe a little by doing half cream cheese and half ricotta.
Glad to see that it is good. I guess I will have to try it now! Any reason for the change? Does it make the dip a little thicker?

chefann said:
I serve it with strawberries (when in season), graham crackers (broken into small rectangles, or use the sticks), or vanilla wafers (the chocolate version works, too!).

Excellent. I was thinking Graham Crackers - but since I have not tried this dip I wasn't sure. I will list the graham crackers and vanilla wafers and let the host choose! Thanks!

My host bought the chocolate graham cracker sticks and everyone really liked them with the dip.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip?

To make this delicious dip, you will need 1 cup of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mascarpone cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios.

2. Can I use regular chocolate chips instead of mini chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use regular chocolate chips if you prefer. However, the mini chocolate chips are recommended as they distribute more evenly throughout the dip and provide a better texture.

3. How long can I store the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip?

The dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to give it a stir before serving again.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of ricotta and mascarpone?

While the combination of ricotta and mascarpone creates the traditional cannoli flavor, you can substitute with cream cheese or cottage cheese if desired.

5. What can I serve with the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip?

This dip pairs well with fresh fruit, such as strawberries, apple slices, or pineapple chunks. You can also serve it with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or even pretzels for a sweet and salty combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl