• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Berry Salsa - Show Last Nite

In summary, the recipe for Apple Berry Salsa is a combination of diced apples, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cilantro, jalapeno, honey, and lime juice. It is a sweet and savory dish that can be made ahead of time and served with chips, grilled meats or fish, or even over ice cream or yogurt. Other fruits can be substituted for the berries, as long as the total amount remains at 2 cups.
Anne
Gold Member
I'm new and I want to share with you what I did with my show last evening. I made a trifle and let the trifle sit while I did the apple berry salsa recipe. I made the cinnamon chips ahead of time and put them in the cool & serve tray. I also brought with me a dots martini glass. I made the salsa up using the MFP. I put some vanilla yogurt in the martini glass, then topped it with some salsa and I still had a bit of whipped topping left over in the EAD used for the trifle. I topped the salsa with a dollop of whipped topping, sprinkled on some of the sweet apple sprinkle, put two chips on the side of the glass and said what an elegant, healthy easy dessert this is to serve for family or company. I put the rest of the salsa in the cool & serve tray. Wow, it got rave reviews from the guests and I sold not only cool & serve trays, MFP, but also the dots martini glasses as well. My show was over $1000 last nite.

Way to go Anne. Great selling - especially from a newbie. Thanks for sharing!

That's awesome!

Very classy, elegant, and easy! You're a natural!! Welcome to the Pampered Chef!

Great ideas!

Way to go!

What is the recipe for Apple Berry Salsa?

The recipe for Apple Berry Salsa is as follows:
Ingredients:
- 2 large apples, cored and diced
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Juice of 1 lime
Instructions:
1. In a large bowl, combine apples, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cilantro, and jalapeno.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice.
3. Pour honey-lime mixture over fruit and toss to combine.
4. Serve with chips or as a topping for grilled meats or fish.

Is Apple Berry Salsa a sweet or savory dish?

Apple Berry Salsa is a sweet and savory dish. The combination of apples, berries, and honey provide a sweet flavor, while the cilantro and jalapeno add a savory kick.

Can I make Apple Berry Salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Apple Berry Salsa ahead of time. It is best to make it no more than 1 day in advance and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Be sure to stir it well before serving.

What are some serving suggestions for Apple Berry Salsa?

Apple Berry Salsa can be served with tortilla chips as an appetizer or snack. It can also be used as a topping for grilled meats, fish, or tacos. For a sweeter option, it can be served over vanilla ice cream or yogurt.

Can I substitute any of the berries in Apple Berry Salsa?

Yes, you can substitute any of the berries in Apple Berry Salsa with your preferred berries or fruits. Some other options could be diced peaches, mangoes, or pineapple. Just be sure to keep the total amount of fruit at 2 cups for the best flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • bridgetbakes