• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Taco Ring Recipe for Your Grand Opening!

Yes! You can also try this recipe: http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm Yes! You can also try this recipe: http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm
topchef.heather
Where is the recipe for this taco ring I keep hearing about?? I only have 2 Season's Best books and it's not in either of those and I also looked on CC and nothing came up, I was thinking of making it for my Grand Opening...

OMG this recipe is so old--a classic! It's in All the Best.I bet if you google Pampered Chef Taco Ring you'll find it.

The one I have is in the "All the Best". It has the braid and ring recipes (classics)....so that's a good book to add to your collection. Here is the recipe as written on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm site: Taco Ring3/4 lb. ground beef, cooked
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp water
2 8oz pkg crescent roll dough
1 med green pepper
1/2 head lettuce, shredded
1 med tomato, diced
1 small onion, diced
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 cup salsa
Sour creamHeat oven to 375. Combine meat, taco mix, cheese, and water. Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping and points out on the 13" stone, leaving a 5" circle in center. Spoon meat on triangle bases. Fold points over meat and tuck under. Bake 20-25 min until brown. Cut off the top of the pepper. Fill pepper with salsa and place in center of ring. Mound lettuce, tomato, onions, and olives around pepper. Garnish with sour cream.Serves 8.

DebbieJ said:
OMG this recipe is so old--a classic! It's in All the Best.

I bet if you google Pampered Chef Taco Ring you'll find it.

I thought so, I thought I remembered my mom making it when I was a kid, maybe from her hosting a show.

esavvymom said:
The one I have is in the "All the Best". It has the braid and ring recipes (classics)....so that's a good book to add to your collection.

Thanks for the recipe! How would I add that book, is it still for sale through PC?

Just a piece of information when laying out the ring (cresent rolls), look at your stone like a clock, lay the first piece at 12, 6, 9 and 3. The space left should if layed out correctly hold a dollar bill folded in half. Then you just fill in the rest of the clock. My director told me this. Really help you to lay out a perfect ring.

topchef.heather said:
Thanks for the recipe! How would I add that book, is it still for sale through PC?
Yes! It has a lot of other great recipes , including the Chicken Ring, and homemade salsa & guacamole- everyone LOVEs them (which is great to show when doing another Mexican recipe - fajitas or the mexican lasagna in the DCB).

esavvymom said:
Yes! It has a lot of other great recipes , including the Chicken Ring, and homemade salsa & guacamole- everyone LOVEs them (which is great to show when doing another Mexican recipe - fajitas or the mexican lasagna in the DCB).

Oh yeah, you so need that cookbook!

I guess I need the round stone before I can make it! I've just heard about it, so I was going to try it, but I guess it will have to wait!

topchef.heather said:
I guess I need the round stone before I can make it! I've just heard about it, so I was going to try it, but I guess it will have to wait!

Yes, to make it in a ring you need a round stone, however, it tastes just the same if you make it as a braid on the large bar pan. Just lay out the dough in a rectangle.

this is such an awesome recipe -- I think I'll make it for supper tomorrow -- thanks

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Yes, to make it in a ring you need a round stone, however, it tastes just the same if you make it as a braid on the large bar pan. Just lay out the dough in a rectangle.

Oh awesome, so do the same thing, but make a rectangle obviously? But still layer and all that good stuff?

1. What ingredients do I need to make a taco ring?

To make a taco ring, you will need 2 cans of crescent rolls, 1 pound of ground beef, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1 small chopped onion, 1 small chopped bell pepper, 1/2 cup of salsa, and 1/2 cup of sour cream.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat or even shredded chicken for your taco ring. Just make sure to cook it thoroughly before adding it to the recipe.

3. Can I make the taco ring ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the taco ring ahead of time and reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes. However, for best results, it is recommended to assemble and bake the taco ring right before serving.

4. Do I have to use Pampered Chef products to make the taco ring?

No, you do not have to use Pampered Chef products to make the taco ring. However, using the Pampered Chef Stoneware or the Pampered Chef Large Round Stone will give the best results in terms of even baking and browning.

5. How many servings does the taco ring recipe make?

The taco ring recipe makes about 8 servings, but this may vary depending on how big you make each slice. You can also adjust the ingredients to make a smaller or larger taco ring to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • Kellyf
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • Terrygyrl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies