• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for $30 or Less: Holiday Shop in 2 Weeks!

In summary, the flyer for gifts under $30 or less is available on the files section. It was created by someone else and includes discontinued products. It would be helpful if files were archived so that older versions are not posted multiple times.
amybee
Does anyone have a gift under $30 or less flyer? I am having a holiday shop in 2 weeks. I would love to have an updated gifts under $30 or less flyer to have a ideas for my guests.

Thanks in advance.
Amy

If you search "gift" in the files section it will bring up the fall flyer that someone posted a little while ago. It includes all the sets and would be a good flyer because it covers under $30 and up.

Thanks I will check it out.

Here you go... This will be easier than trying to wade through so many files!

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 784
pcchefjane said:
Here you go... This will be easier than trying to wade through so many files!

I think offering a key word to search is better so that it allows people to choose the one they want to use. Plus every time you repost the file into a thread it reposts it to the files section. If that stopped it wouldn't be so hard to find things.

Monty060609 said:
I think offering a key word to search is better so that it allows people to choose the one they want to use. Plus every time you repost the file into a thread it reposts it to the files section. If that stopped it wouldn't be so hard to find things.

I agree! - or something like that at least! I just came to post an updated gift sets brochure because I was unable to find one earlier. Turns out three of the same one have been posted already! Sigh, I could have been doing other things with that time.

Thanks Jane. Great job on flyer.

This is great!! Thanks

This was an updated version. I have been on here over a year and can use the search files thing, but if old files are used, it could cause major problems with the wrong prices, etc. Maybe Greg can archive anything from December 2008 back somewhere so that can be reduced. I've spent literally hours hunting a file only to find out it is 2 years old with old products listed, etc.

Archiving old files would be a great idea.
But also, if you have something that is already posted just give them the file name and ask that they search it. Because when you do go to the files section it will have your newest pampered sets file multiple times from where you have posted it in a thread. It would help to keep the files section cleaned up in addition to possibly having it archived. Sharing files is great, don't get me wrong. I think people should be aware enough to know that if they are getting a flyer from someone else then it is their responsibility to make sure that it is up-to-date and doesn't include items that aren't even for sale anymore. I always go through and personalize any file that I get from someone else.

That's great, Monty but some newbies (as I was last year) would take the person's word that things were good and they were a disaster. I'm not sure if there is a way to delete a file when we revise it (our own only), but that could be a solution as well. Never thought about just referring by name but I will in the future.Greg...is it possible to delete files we have revised (our own only)?

Here is one that circulated our cluster loop recently - I tweaked it some taking change off of $50 or more, and $1 off of $90 or more, and making a $$$ for the Deep Covered Baker.Going to use them at a show today; wish me luck.

Attachments

• Holiday2009GiftPackages.doc
    632.5 KB · Views: 487
That came from here too Scott! I can't remember who did it originally, but they took my Pampered Sets and added pictures. Did you check to be sure there was not any "discontinued products" on it? The one on here did have some on it.

I was pretty thorough; I'll check again, though.

What types of products are available in the "Gift Ideas for $30 or Less" holiday shop?

There is a wide variety of products available in this holiday shop, ranging from kitchen gadgets and tools to cookware and bakeware. You can also find items such as serving dishes, food storage containers, and even cookbooks.

Are there any specific themes or categories within the holiday shop?

Yes, there are specific categories to help you narrow down your search. Some examples include "Gifts for the Host/Hostess," "Gifts for the Baker," and "Gifts for the Entertainer." These categories make it easier to find the perfect gift for someone with a specific interest or hobby.

Can I personalize my gift or add a special message?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a name or special message. Look for items that have a "personalization available" label. You can also add a gift message during the checkout process for a more personal touch.

What are some popular items in the "Gift Ideas for $30 or Less" holiday shop?

Some popular items in this holiday shop include the Mini Measure-All Cup, Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Garlic Press. These products are not only useful in the kitchen, but they also make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or entertain.

Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase from the holiday shop?

No, there is no limit on how many items you can purchase from the holiday shop. However, keep in mind that some products may be limited in stock, so it's best to shop early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • PCChrisOB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane